Bob Odenkirk collapses on set of 'Better Call Saul' | Back to work

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Can someone more with more knowledge about celebrity tragedies tell me what the standard procedure is in these cases? He collapsed more than 24 hours ago and we still don't know anything. To me, that seems way too long if it's nothing serious. I'd get it if the news weren't out, but that's clearly not the case here :(
He might be in a coma..hopefully not, but he just collapsed. Could have been a stroke or a heart attack. :(

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hope he recovers soon.
Typically there is a few reports out there that he is dead. Hoping these are not true.
Not even his friends know so it will just be wankers looking for clicks at this point in time.

OleBoiii

Not even his friends know so it will just be wankers looking for clicks at this point in time.
The mods over on /r/BetterCallSaul have had to ban a bunch of trolls creating new accounts and writing that Bob is dead or in a coma. You really need to be a whole new level of pathetic to find that funny or witty.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The mods over on /r/BetterCallSaul have had to ban a bunch of trolls creating new accounts and writing that Bob is dead or in a coma. You really need to be a whole new level of pathetic to find that funny or witty.
These days it's a race to troll and be edgy.

Oldyella

Good to hear he's ok. But heart related incidents are always a worry.

Oldyella

Yeh, but I am kind of hopeful - medicine is so good these days heart related problems (e.g. blocked arteries) are routinely resolved. My dad had a triple heart bypass 18 months ago and I'm amazed at how fit and healthy he seems compared to before he had it!
Fingers crossed! And good to hear about your dad.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Follows up by saying he had a small heart attack but hopes to be back soon.