Bold Predictions/Steamin' hot takes for the 22/23 Season.

Orange Tree

Martial will score/assist more goals than Ronaldo.

Dalot will become a mainstay in the team.

Liverpool will finish outside of top 4.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The admiration and the "would have been" of Ralf Rangnick would have taken this club to will reach Fergie dominance levels if Ten Hag does not succeed in his first season.

Dolf

Donny van de Beek will be a very important player getting 16 g/a in all competitions.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
We will finish 4th and win a trophy (EL)

Spurs will either win the league or be the team that splits City and Liverpool.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Ten Hag will walk out after it becomes clear to him the club are banjaxed. We will struggle to avoid relegation.

Hughie77

UTD, top 3, win Europa league, Final of the FACup. League Cup out after playing a few under23s.

Telsim

• Van de Beek will replace Bruno
  • Rashford will be just as worse as last season
  • Sancho will be just as worse as last season
  • Fred will be better than last season
  • Varane will skip half the games due to injury - not very bold
  • Phil Jones, Bailly and Martial will still be at the club come summer 23/24 - not very bold
  • City will walk the league - not very bold
  • Spurs will finish 2nd
  • Liverpool will finish 3rd
  • Chelsea will finish 4th
  • Manchester United will finish 7th or 8th - not very bold
  • Haaland will score the most goals

Tarrou

Bruno will thrive in the false 9 role

McTominay will be tried at right back and do okay

Luke Shaw will fall out with ETH because he can't be arsed with it

Donny won't do well like everyone is predicting

Volksie316

With other teams bringing in new and very good additions, and us struggling to do any business at all, it will be another long and tough season ahead.

United are historically a massive club, but right now we are are so far behind, it’s unbelievable, and we have to accept that situation.

Hopefully the manager can get us playing good football, with a clear plan and identity,

The aim is to push for 4th, and maybe win a cup, but I think we will fall well short of that in the end.

The gap to Liverpool and City, has just got even bigger, with the signings of Haaland and Nunez, and now the gap to 4th, is even getting bigger.

My prediction is 6th place again, and exists at the semi final stage of the League Cup and Europa League.

SATA

Frenkie will be footballer of the year

De Gea will have a poor dip in form in October/November and then dropped, prompting us to buy a goalkeeper in January

Maguire will score 4 goals from set pieces next season

Donny will play 25 games next season with no goals and assists

Deery

Dreary
Ten Hag will get McTominay playing unreal and be our best midfielder.

Ronaldo will bag 30 goals next season.

Donny will eventually bench Bruno.

Varane will be injured most the season.

We’ll finish above Liverpool.

SirAnderson

Did the interviewer just say "I'll be hunting you down to give you a suck" ?
:lol: :lol: I don't know how many times I've listened to that video and never actually heard what the interviewer was saying! It sounds like that for real!

Our resident @Random Task would be the perfect person to translate as he's probably heard those exact words in that accent before. :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Ronaldo will bang in more goals then both haaland and Nunez. Ten Hag will beat klopp and guardiola at least once in the season. Sancho will get 15+ G/A combined in the season. Guardiola and ten Hag will battle it out to see who is the baldest :)

Wan-Bissaka will unleash some serious attacking potential
De Gea will be out of the starting lineup by October
Maguire will make the World Cup dream team and the PFA Team of the Season

iHicksy

VDB will be a starter and well perform well.

Garner will be with the first team and will be better than Fred/McT.

De Gea will be sold after this season.

Sancho will be one of the best attackers in the league.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
The World Cup interruption will absurdly work in our favour and unsettle the other big sides. We finish 4th on goal difference

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
We will get FDJ and Antony and they will struggle. Rashford will stay in his slump. Sancho Bruno and Ronaldo will keep us within touching distance of top 4 but ultimately it won’t be enough. We will probably need to replace Ronaldo and Rashford before the team can truly progress into a more aggressive and hardworking unit playing all out for each other.

maximus419

Not the first time a fan has said that and I genuinely think some of you would get pleasure out of it
You couldn't be further from the truth. I just think he's the type of guy that won't put up with any nonsense from the board. If he feels he's incapable of working with their incompetence, or failure to bring in the required players to meet the objectives they've set him, he's very likely to quit.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
I realise what forum this is, but people saying Spurs will finish above Liverpool is hillarious. Spurs are a long term Kane/Son injury away from 7th. I have never known a club be more reliant on 2 players, ever. Every time one of them gets a knock the spurs fans' hearts must stop.

Liverpool will challenge for the league right to the end, and whoever finishes above them (City) will win the league, 100% nailed on.

I don't see that much changing from this season to be honest, other than Chelsea will do worse, Utd slightly better. 3rd-6th is where the actions at and tough to call.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
United to score more premier League goals than Liverpool and City.

Martial to finish as Premier League top scorer.

Phil Jones United's player of the season.

SuperiorXI

Maybe if you thought that next season is not a title chasing season and is more about the coach getting his ideas across, you might feel less disappointed
The thing is, I won't be disappointed because it is what I expect to happen. My hopes are what you have said, I hope to see ideas being implemented and a style forming. I doubt anyone expects us to do anything in the league, but it's still a bad situation to be out of the race 10 games in... so far, the lack of investment and ambition shown by the club is making me think it's going to be a very poor season ahead!

OldSchoolManc

Liverpool and City will get less help from referees with all their favourites retiring.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The thing is, I won't be disappointed because it is what I expect to happen. My hopes are what you have said, I hope to see ideas being implemented and a style forming. I doubt anyone expects us to do anything in the league, but it's still a bad situation to be out of the race 10 games in... so far, the lack of investment and ambition shown by the club is making me think it's going to be a very poor season ahead!
In my mind I don’t expect to be in a title race so to be out of it early is no skin of my back. It may well start with a few defeats here and there. It will obviously require time so people need to hold patience