Borthwick-Jackson recalled by United

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's weird I remember him being alright when he was under LVG. Then he couldn't kick on, obviously. Is he shite now?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Forgot he existed. Another one of those caf overhyped next big thing players.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
That’s a blast from the past, he must be about 26 by now.

JoaquinJoaquin

It's weird I remember him being alright when he was under LVG. Then he couldn't kick on, obviously. Is he shite now?
Yeah. Numerous failed loan signings and isn't exactly doing well at Tranmere Rovers right now.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
People forget he's still contracted to us.

What are we expected to do? Just discard him like he's piece of trash? He'll still need support to find a career.

Nick7

He’s only started one game for Tranmere and hasn’t gotten in the squad since before December. He’s not being recalled to cover for Young. He’s probably been recalled because he isn’t playing.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If you’d have asked me I’d have honestly said he had left in the Summer of 2016.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He was quite decent for us, no idea what happened to him.

izec

Never got the hype, i thought he was average under van Gaal bar the occasional good cross.

Champagne Football

To be honest it's pointless 'doing a Jose' and wasting the summers budget by panic signing some central defender who is only coming for the money, and who will go back on the bench once Maguire returns from injury.

The season is already mostly a write-off apart from a delusional hope we'll win the Europa, so it makes sense to give the likes of Di'Shon Bernard a run. Tuanzebe and Bailly are supposed to be back soon enough.

dove

Surely it's not because we have plans for him in the first team. He is terrible.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You'd really want to be well on your way at a Prem Club by 22, having come through the United academy with some amount of hype, wouldn't you?

Wonder what the plan is, presume either backup with Young leaving, or a sale.

Suvvernmanc

Shame that Demi Mitchell has had the same injuries to his knee as he was doing well in Scotland. If he was fit and well, it would be him being recalled and not CBJ.

Not sure how CBJ has been doing but by the sounds of it, not very well.

He might be a back up here for a while and then sent back out on loan or sold. Imo he isn't any where near good enough. Just another player who got game time under LVG and went on to not achieve much.

Status
Not open for further replies.