Borthwick-Jackson recalled by United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

Every January gone we aren’t as depleted with injuries (and in general a smaller squad size) and players potentially leaving (in said returning loanees position). This Ashley Young stuff has blown up overnight. It’s not out of the realms of possibility that CBJ is insurance if he goes. at which point is our anger justified?
He started one game for Tranmere. If he stays past the end of January he’ll be back up for the u23s for 6 months until his contract finishes.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Sorry but by this logic, Ethan Hamilton coming back would have meant Pogba being shipped out!

hobbers

Doubt it's for any other reason than going somewhere else for more minutes.

Or to be sold permanently.

Not like he can play CB.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hamilton is back to play because Pogba is injured, obviously.
I'm assuming you guys are joking, but for the record Hamilton's already gone back out on loan to Bolton.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I wonder where it went wrong for him. He looked a good player when he was given a chance.
Because the chance was taken away from him.

He did well in every appearance under LVG in my opinion and then he got sacked so he didn't get any more appearances so he got sent on loan & didn't get to make the step up from there.

There's this assumption that if you can be a good footballer in one area of the world in a certain period of time then you should be able to do it somewhere else instantly or your not good enough. This is wrong in my opinion & is a flashy video game view of football than a humanist view of one especially to a young footballer.

I felt quite excited by CBJ's performances at United - I felt the opposition genuinely couldn't genuinely handle his pin point on the floor crosses to Rashford or martial and was already doing things better than Shaw.

He got nearly constant game time under LVG's end of second season & got sacked for Jose who couldn't be bothered with any of that & didn't see Blind as his type of CB anyway so made him to a LB.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
We aren’t just going to dump a kid. Regardless of how you feel about how the club is run we try very hard to give our youth graduates a path to a career and that’s commendable.
Sorry but He’s not a kid at 22, I’m pretty sure in the real world if you met a 22 year old you wouldn’t call him a kid.

he’s been on loan to 4 different teams in 3 seasons....Impressed at none of them, he’s clearly not anywhere near good enough to be at united in any capacity even under 23 level so should be cut lose ASAP and told to find a permanent club. Let his agent sort out a career for him that’s his job after all.

the whole reason the club is currently the joke of football is because it’s not ruthless enough with underachievers And look at the situation that’s left us in right now.

DoomSlayer

Sorry but He’s not a kid at 22, I’m pretty sure in the real world if you met a 22 year old you wouldn’t call him a kid.

he’s been on loan to 4 different teams in 3 seasons....Impressed at none of them, he’s clearly not anywhere near good enough to be at united in any capacity even under 23 level so should be cut lose ASAP and told to find a permanent club.

the whole reason the club is currently the joke of football is because it’s not ruthless enough with underachievers And look at the situation that’s left us in right now.
He will prove you wrong, CBJ will be the new Silvestre. :cool:

Nick7

he’s been on loan to 4 different teams in 3 seasons....Impressed at none of them, he’s clearly not anywhere near good enough to be at united in any capacity even under 23 level so should be cut lose ASAP and told to find a permanent club. Let his agent sort out a career for him that’s his job after all.

You’re acting like a kid. We would still have to pay out the rest of his contract so there’s pretty much no difference other than giving him a wage vs a lump sum.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The amount of moaning under that tweet, and from some on here is truly pathetic, it really is.

Simply a young player not going that well on loan, and getting him back. Then if there's a better loan available, we'll do that, or we might as well have him with us. Obviously not to be anywhere near the first team!

No7UTD

it would make more sense if they recalled Smalling instead

Nick7

The amount of moaning under that tweet, and from some on here is truly pathetic, it really is.

Simply a young player not going that well on loan, and getting him back. Then if there's a better loan available, we'll do that, or we might as well have him with us. Obviously not to be anywhere near the first team!
It’s fecking mental isn’t it? Bunch of whining babies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Absolute non story. People are desperate to moan about anything

Doubt it's for any other reason than going somewhere else for more minutes.

Or to be sold permanently.

Not like he can play CB.
if anyone in this thread has a different perspective that this, they are firstly wrong and second a complete imbecile. clubs up and down the country are evaluating their loans, and if it’s not working, they take action. Loads of players are being recalled to either go somewhere else or to be sold.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Oh my god. We’re a fecking mess. How’s this cnut going to sort anything? Buy the improvements we need.

Thiagoal

Those thinking he’s getting any football for us after the recall have lost their mind and worryingly signifies how far we’ve fallen

RedChisel

Same old tired responses from the usual suspects. He isn't being recalled to go into the first team FFS. Any excuse to act all emo and have a whine.

::sonny::

He will replace Young

GAME OVER

INSERT COIN

&

Save FC MANCHESTER UNITED

Mark Pawelek

How many loans moves have actually done well for one of players in recent years? (Or ever) Im probably missing an obvious one but still.
Axel Tuanzebe, Dean Henderson, Ethan Hamilton, probably more but that’s just off the top of my head.
Kieran O'Hara. Tanner's loan went so well clubs are talking about buying him. Demetri Mitchell had at least 1 good loan but continues to be blighted by injury.

fergiesarmy1

Because people like you believe it and click into the story.
Nice of you to summarise my thoughts for me, didn’t say I believed it you arrogant prick just reporting how the papers are reporting it in the UK.

Red00012

it would make more sense if they recalled Smalling instead
They can’t recall him .

CBJ is been recalled because he can’t get a game at Tranmere , he will go back to under 23 team , he won’t be anywhere near the 1st team.

Status
Not open for further replies.