Television Bosch Tv Series

SirAF

Ageist
Finally got round to watching Bosch. Sad it was only 8 episodes as the last two episodes felt a little rushed. Still an excellent show though. Really nice to see all the other characters from the other seasons make an appearance.

Will there be a spin off with Bosch as a PI? Or is his story done?

Sad that it’s all over, will need to find another series to get stuck into soon.
Yes, they have even started to shoot the spin off, I believe.

He’ll be working together with Money Chandler

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's brilliant, very much a must-watch.
Binge watched all seasons in about 2 weeks. Thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the best there's been in a long time. The fact that they focus on the character's vulnerability is unusual for an American detective series. Welliver is one of only a few that could have brought this to life considering the tragedy in his own family life, loss is something very close to him always.

choccy77

Binge watched all seasons in about 2 weeks. Thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the best there's been in a long time. The fact that they focus on the character's vulnerability is unusual for an American detective series. Welliver is one of only a few that could have brought this to life considering the tragedy in his own family life, loss is something very close to him always.
Yeah I binged everything myself a while back and then did House also !

AaronRedDevil

Just getting started on watching this. Cancelled Netflix and now fully on Amazon for a long while. Seemed it got high ratings. 7 seasons. Is it worth the watch?

SirAnderson

Oh sweet. Even better then the Shield? Or on the same tier.
Having watched both, it's a tough one. The Shield is one of my best cop shows ever, but it's a bit of a different kind of show to Bosch.

That being said, my very last post in here was basically that it's also one of the best cop shows I've seen.
It's not action packed and wild like The Shield but you get invested in the story and the characters, also how it was shot is sublime.
I definitely would recommend giving it a shot, some episodes can be slow burners but it's really really good.

AaronRedDevil

I have not seen Shield ( yes I know its on my watch list ) so cant answer that.
Dont forget the spin off , equally has good.
Nice that’s good. Seen almost every bloody show so it’s nice finding a new one with loads of seasons.

AaronRedDevil

Absolutely.
Having watched both, it's a tough one. The Shield is one of my best cop shows ever, but it's a bit of a different kind of show to Bosch.

That being said, my very last post in here was basically that it's also one of the best cop shows I've seen.
It's not action packed and wild like The Shield but you get invested in the story and the characters, also how it was shot is sublime.
I definitely would recommend giving it a shot, some episodes can be slow burners but it's really really good.
Good to know. I’ll get started on this show. First ep is good so far.

James_42

Great show filled with actors from The Wire and many other top shows over the years.

Reiver

I've started reading the books and then realised there was a TV series. Just starting season 4 - it's been excellent so far.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If you like Bosch then you will like the Lincolyn Lawyer on netflix - same guy wrote the two books.