Boubakary Soumaré

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Ideally I think you're right, but if you had to decide between say, Grealish or Partey for arguments sake, who would you choose?

Even with Pogba leaving I don't see us buying two Cm's in the summer, and would rather go with Matic / McTom / Fred as serviceable if admittedly less than perfect DM's, in exchange for having a Bruno / Grealish duo of attacking 8's.

I think the football we'd see with that kind of setup would be a big step up.
We need two. And I think we will buy two.

But if I had to chose one I would probably go for Grealish. Just to make us more entertaining. But I’m not sure who would improve us the most. Partey, Fred and Bruno sounds better and more balanced than Matic/Fred, Grealish and Bruno.

Partey, Grealish and Bruno sounds really good. With Fred as an option in midfield in difficult games.

But Grealish is probably available to us. Partey, even with his clause, is probably not.

sp_107

Why his stock has fallen and no one is being linked to him ?

Soumare and Zakaria used to be Redcafe top targets ?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Zakaria broke his leg (or did his cruciate, can’t remember) this season and hasn’t played since February, so that’s why he’s been out of the headlines. Soumaré appears to be caught between a few stalls at the mo. He doesn’t want to sign a new deal at Lille, and they have agreed he can go. He has attracted interest on the market, but not from the very top clubs that he wants to go to, so is in limbo. Lille have phased him out as he wants to leave, yet he has no serious suitors that he wants to join, yet he doesn’t want to stay either.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Zakaria broke his leg (or did his cruciate, can’t remember) this season and hasn’t played since February, so that’s why he’s been out of the headlines. Soumaré appears to be caught between a few stalls at the mo. He doesn’t want to sign a new deal at Lille, and they have agreed he can go. He has attracted interest on the market, but not from the very top clubs that he wants to go to, so is in limbo. Lille have phased him out as he wants to leave, yet he has no serious suitors that he wants to join, yet he doesn’t want to stay either.
Sounds like a recipe for a move to Everton that! :lol:

Mark Pawelek

TransferMarkt price him at £22m. His Ligue 1 stats are highly contentious. 15 starts last season with 2 red cards. Why would anyone pay £22m for Soumaré when they can get, say, Baptiste Santamaría (SCO Angers) for £6m according to Transfermarkt?

Of course United don't want Soumaré, or Santamaría, we want Eduardo Camavinga.