Bouhafsi: Martial wants to leave United

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How come we never have shit players that want to leave us? It's mostly young and exciting prospects, or in general good players.
Because the not great ones know they have no business being at a club as big as United and wont be paid this much anywhere else, so they're happy staying.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
And make them shit too
Martial has been at the same level for 3 years now or however long he’s been here at United. That’s his fault.

Sometimes players need a slap of reality to figure things out. If he does good for him. If he doesn’t well that’s that. Fact of the matter is this is the best possible outcome for United and Martial to both part ways.

MDFC Manager

Bit weird how none of them have performed though? Sanchez, Rashford, Mata, Martial all been wank under Jose and these aren’t wank players.

I’m fairly certain if Martial was at Spurs or dare I say it Liverpool he’d be ripping it up.
So would Rashford tbh. We're lucky he's an academy grad, or he'd be wanting out too.

Judas

Open to offers
Think about it. Shunted out wide to the left, away from his favoured position, his number given up for Zlatan (yes that's small time and pathetic, but it probably did mean something to him), then replaced by a 29 year old player in the team who's performances were probably half as good as Tony's in the run up to the purchase.

He'll do well for a club that values him and builds the team around him.
He's never shown anything to suggest he's good enough to have a team built around him. No top team is going to sign him and build their team around him.

He's best off going to a lesser team and playing regularly, but he won't and he'll end up being benched quite a bit I reckon.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Heh. Still not as big as Lopetegui

Now watch Griezmann finally announce his decision

Cliche Guevara

Think about it. Shunted out wide to the left, away from his favoured position, his number given up for Zlatan (yes that's small time and pathetic, but it probably did mean something to him), then replaced by a 29 year old player in the team who's performances were probably half as good as Tony's in the run up to the purchase.

He'll do well for a club that values him and builds the team around him.
No, was he really on course for a place at the World Cup?

Irrational.

Don’t sell to Spurs or any other English club.
This would be my strategy too.

Who do we sell him to though? Who can afford him?

PSG are handicapped by FFP, Madrid already have a wealth of talent in attack, Juve are renowned stingy fecks.

We could involve him in some kind of swap deal with Alex Sandro I suppose but even then Juve would probably get the better deal.

LoCalXT

Don't blame him.
Worked for that starting spot only to have it handed to Sanchez.

SirAF

Ageist

feck him. The club needs players with stones to fight for their place.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It felt like he was going from strength to strength until the stories about him cheating on his missus emerged, then he just sort of fell apart. Started to get better again but never lived up to the hype.

Watch this - he’ll go elsewhere and become a sensation.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Feck. I actually thought he was going to stay. Disappointed, but at least we’ll definitely be signing a RW now. If it was a choice between him and Rashford staying, happy Rashford is the one staying.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Imo £60m minimum.

Whether that be £50m + £10m in bonuses/add ons or just £60m upfront...he’s got undoubted talent, is inconsistent, and hasn’t figured it out here at United. Another team if they can get him to figure it out will get a quality player.

Win-win for the club(United) and player(Martial).
We're not gonna get that much from a team abroad.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I fear Rashford will be in the same position next season.

Nick7

Seriously though, am I going crazy or something? Martial was starting after Sanchez joined until he got injured and missed a few games, that's when he "lost his place". His place that he didn't even have before that because he was mostly rotation.

He started 3 of the 4 league games after Sanchez joined until he got injured.

sal klita

If Mourinho was our manager 25 years ago, we would miss whole class 92.

Ban

He's a solid striker and I'll be sad to see him leave. But he's overrated by some. I think he wont be at some top club after this. Maybe I'm wrong.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
We're not gonna get that much from a team abroad.
To be fair when I see how much Lyon paid for Memphis which I really didn't expect, I could see a team like Monaco spend a fair whack, particularly with all the departures.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
More disappointed in how Martial has turned out than anything. He’s got all the ability in the world but he just can’t be arsed for most of the time he’s on the field. Doesn’t work hard enough when the opposition has the ball, doesn’t work hard enough when our own players have got the ball.

The only time he wakes up is when he gets the ball to feet in his favourite position wide left with a couple of players to take on.

Status
Not open for further replies.