Brady

Ringo 07

Good win for the U21's. Heres the ratings for Brady for the Hungary game from some Irish footie site. James McCarthy was playing too!!
GreenScene » Ireland 2-1 Hungary U21 Player Ratings

Robbie Brady
Looks a step above under-21 level, and it seems only a matter of time until the Hull City loanee gets a call-up to the senior squad. Scored a fantastic goal, and caused plenty of trouble for the Hungarian back-line. Man of the Match. 9

prateik

Savage is a muppet
He'll say anything when there is a mic in front of him

That said, Brady is very highly rated and he does look good

Ringo 07

Man Utd winger Brady backed for big things by Hull teammate McKenna | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Hull City defender Paul McKenna feels on-loan Manchester United winger Robbie Brady is destined for big things.

A seamless transition into senior football has underlined the 19-year-old winger's undoubted talent and McKenna believes City are witnessing the first steps of a special career.

"Robbie has been a great signing, he's a great asset," McKenna told the Hull Daily Mail.

"For it to be his first season in senior football he's done unbelievably well.

"He's going to have games where sometimes it doesn't go for him because he's that creative but he's been outstanding for us.

"He can probably try too hard sometimes but that's the attitude that will take him to the top.

"I can only see him being a top, top player because he's got huge ability and his work-rate is phenomenal as well."

Sally Cinnamon

Scored the opener for Ireland's u21s and set up the second goal with some 'ridiculous skill' apparently.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
United starlet chasing Premier League break to enter Trap’s plans - Soccer, Sport - Independent.ie

"This season has been my best yet. I'm enjoying it and hopefully it can keep getting better," said the 19-year-old.

"I get a lot of feedback from Manchester United. They come and watch me a lot on loan at Hull. I'll go back in January and see what the story is. I'm not too sure if the loan will be extended at Hull because I think there are a couple more options.

"They want to bring me back in January to discuss a contract and we'll see what the next move is then."
He said: "It has been brilliant for me being out on loan because I'm playing first-team football, but I want to go back in January and see what the club say about what happens next.

"I would love to push on and try to challenge for a place in the United squad. I got in a little last year, but the fact I'm playing regularly now should help.

"It would be a dream come true to play for United and that is what I want to do. The possibility of getting in and around the squad for the second half of the season would be fantastic.

Ringo 07

Steve Bruce want Robbie Brady at Sunderland | Mail Online
Bruce may look to old boss Fergie once again for help as he hangs onto his job

Steve Bruce is considering turning to Sir Alex Ferguson again as he battles to save his job by taking Manchester United youngster Robbie Brady on loan.
The 19-year-old joined Hull on a six-month loan in July and is earning rave reviews in the Championship. United’s boss is keen for the Republic of Ireland Under 21 winger to continue his development.

Bruce, who meets Ellis Short for talks later this week in which he will try to reassure the owner he can take the club forward, believes Brady would inject some vigour into his attack. Bruce bought Wes Brown and John O’Shea from United in the summer.
United want to reward Brady with an improved contract when his present deal expires next summer.
Sunderland have also watched Galatasaray winger Albert Riera, 29. United scouts are monitoring Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mario Gotze, 19, Schalke left back Christian Fuchs, 25, and Atalanta striker Manolo Gabbiadini, 19.

Decotron

Sunderland could be a great move as they are in such a rut currently someone with Brady's attitude on the pitch (even as a sub) would be very popular.

Another six months with Hull wouldnt exactly be a bad move either...

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Cost them bigtime as well, they were winning 0-1 at half time ended up losing 2-1. His record with Hull has been good so far cards wise. All part of learning curve.
Well they were 2-1 down when he came on but getting sent off as a sub against the league leaders isn't the smartest thing Brady will ever do.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
It's a part of his game though, he'll probably never quite cut that out.

Fine by me really.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Brady looked quality last night against Blackpool reserves. Apparently Fergie told him that he'll be involved in our first team next season. I wouldn't mind that at all, he looked rapid at times last night and strong as an ox. Physically there was no reason he couldn't make the step up. Showed some good one touch play too. A bit of everything really, was impressed.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Left sided player isn't he?

Would be interesting to replace Giggsy (who hardly plays out and out left really anyway) in the squad with an out and out lefty to play on the left. Nani/Young can also play there but if he was behind those two he'd get the odd game that wouldn't hurt.

I find that wingers tend to be a bit hit and miss when you're developing them as they want to come on and do it all and often (like Obertan) try way too hard to impress and fizzle.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Brady looked quality last night against Blackpool reserves. Apparently Fergie told him that he'll be involved in our first team next season. I wouldn't mind that at all, he looked rapid at times last night and strong as an ox. Physically there was no reason he couldn't make the step up. Showed some good one touch play too. A bit of everything really, was impressed.
Lots can change but I like him as a player, it's just at times he has to be more careful because at times he's reckless. He's got ability, it's a shame we won't take him to the Euros because I think he would do well.

Moriarty

Mr Mujac (of redcafe) rates him extremely highly, which is good enough for me.

Bit of a nutter though. Hopefully calms down a bit as he matures.
Nowt wrong with having a mad Irishman in the team. We've had a few over the years and by God do they rattle opponents.

Robbie Boy

Kevin Kilbane was on: Off The Ball on Newstalk - back a few months ago talking about young Irish players, he reckoned that Brady had the potential to be the best of the current young crop (he included McClean in that list).

Looked good at Hull early on in the season, but found himself in-and-ot of the team - during the latter part of the season. I also recall him getting a stupid red card. He does look a talent though and is very physical, quite similar to McClean in that respect.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
I really rate him, but for me it should be a Prem loan next season, can't really see him contributing in a big way for us yet.

Name Changed

weso26
Kevin Kilbane was on: Off The Ball on Newstalk - back a few months ago talking about young Irish players, he reckoned that Brady had the potential to be the best of the current young crop (he included McClean in that list).

Looked good at Hull early on in the season, but found himself in-and-ot of the team - during the latter part of the season. I also recall him getting a stupid red card. He does look a talent though and is very physical, quite similar to McClean in that respect.
Kilbane is adamant that he should be in the squad for the Euros/.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
To me he's much more like a Gareth Barry - someone who's naturally a cm but gets shunted out to the left cause he's left footed - than a genuine left winger.
Don't see it myself. The only thing he has in common with Barry is the fact they are both left footed.

Brady is a far more attacking player who likes to run at and beat defenders.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
I don't know. Brady is a bit more like Rooney when he was younger than Barry. Some similarities in build, drive, aggression et al.

Not the same level of talent obviously, but he looked good last night and is promising in general.

stubie

Sounds an exciting talent!

I wonder if next season will be his big break at United?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He is an explosive talent, really like the way how he plays. I think he'll go to a premier league club next season to gain more experience. Didn't do that well for Hull in the second half of the season, but let's not forget Danny had bit of a 'mare when he was loaned to Preston as well(partly due to injury)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That's the hazard excuse sorted, just need Pogba to resign now and were ready for another title charge.
Is there a new rule that every fecking thread on the caf needs to be littered with posts complaining about our transfer policy?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I can see the Rooney comparison, the all guns blazing Rooney of a few years ago. I know he's got a reputation for being a nutter but our team is craving it, it really is. We need someone that will put the shits up opposition players.

He's nothing like Gareth Barry though. His speed and ability to beat a man sets them apart. He could wind up through the middle though, potentially the kind of player we hope Anderson would be.

Some of his runs last night were refreshing. Taking on 4 players and things like that. This lad doesn't get much of a mention but we might have ourselves a real gem here.

Mick1991

I've only seen him a couple of times, but he can be a bit of a hothead (dangerous tackling mainly).