Brandon Williams image 33

Brandon Williams England flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Our lot sure do love a good ol' social media statement.
So sick and tired of all of them.

It'd be forgivable if they were all as talented as David Beckham, who annoyed certain sections of the United fans (not to mention manager) with his media whoring.

AndySmith1990

So sick and tired of all of them.

It'd be forgivable if they were all as talented as David Beckham, who annoyed certain sections of the United fans (not to mention manager) with his media whoring.
It was at least easy to understand with Beckham. He had the talent, success, looks, pop star wife. These days we see nobodies trying to leverage social media to become famous simply for the sake of being famous, rather than for achieving anything

EtH

I'm not the one advocating censorship of certain people! I'll stick my next right out for that.
No one said anything about censorship. Just opinions being voiced about clear stupidity reflected in social media posts and shite jewelry.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
No one said anything about censorship. Just opinions being voiced about clear stupidity reflected in social media posts and shite jewelry.
It's indicative of his piss poor mentality.
United don't need any more arseholes

He appears to be a rather massive one with a grand total of zero achievement in the game.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Why did he tag Norwich football club if he wasn't sticking it at them?

Andy_Cole

BarstoolProphet

Poor Luckhurst, might end up losing Henderson, WIlliams, Rashford (perhaps unlikely) and Lingard in the same season.

Orange Tree

Good, he needs consistent playing time to improve.

Sticking around playing the odd games would not help his development.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
FFS, how is not good enough to have a squad role at least? He’s done well on loan.
He's not good enough for where Man United aspire to be. That doesn't make him shit, or an arsehole, or a fraud or whatever else our stupid fans might have called him. It just makes him a passable to decent Prem player with room to improve. Same sort of level as Cathcart in the past perhaps. It's hardly an indictment on the club if they don't want to keep him around though - I'm assuming he wants regular game time, as he should.

Red Royal

FFS, how is not good enough to have a squad role at least? He’s done well on loan.
Think this is right by the club. Probably has a decent career ahead of him but not at level we require. Get a small for fee for him, off the wage bill and room for someone else (even another kid) to have their shot.

Ekeke

Has he? I've counted at least 3 mistakes he made that were punished with a goal.
In 23 starts?

Not to say that Williams is good enough, but if you go back and watch City and Liverpool's conceded goals over the last 10 matches you'll see most of them come from the fullbacks making mistakes. They do tend to be the ones out of line playing attackers onside, not tracking back, being beaten in the air etc for every team and 3 isn't necessarily a number that means he's any worse defensively than the top clubs fullbacks.

On the positive side for Williams, some of his highlights for Norwich

And he was better for Norwich than Max Aarons who posters have been suggesting we sign for like 3 years now

If we sell him and sign someone of immediate starting quality im happy enough

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
excellent news, a decent enough player but not Utd quality so we are finally selling these kinds of players while they have some value! Times they are a changing!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Right decision for me, but surprised it’s a decision we have made though. Unlike us. I fully expected him to move in a couple of years after 8 starts for £2m. This summer we could probably get 10-15m for him.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
He's not good enough if we have aspirations of winning trophies. About time we sold average players instead of hoarding them.
You think the Liverpool squad is full of world beaters as back ups? If AWB goes we need numbers. Under the right manager he’s a very good squad player and any successful squad needs them.

Revaulx

He's not good enough for where Man United aspire to be. That doesn't make him shit, or an arsehole, or a fraud or whatever else our stupid fans might have called him. It just makes him a passable to decent Prem player with room to improve. Same sort of level as Cathcart in the past perhaps.
Agreed. Just ‘cos he’s not a Top Player doesn’t warrant the abuse. Particularly if he’s prepared to move away to secure more playing time, rather than fester at United on an ever-increasing salary.
It's hardly an indictment on the club if they don't want to keep him around though - I'm assuming he wants regular game time, as he should.
I should say it was the absolute opposite; that they’ve finally realised that it’s better for all parties that youngsters who may not be top class but still have the prospect of a decent career get moved on promptly.

Ekeke

You think the Liverpool squad is full of world beaters as back ups? If AWB goes we need numbers. Under the right manager he’s a very good squad player and any successful squad needs them.
I think the answer is that Ten Haag gets his own rightback to compete with Dalot. Not getting Mazraoui on a free does seem like a missed oppertunity though

Crick

Excellent, we need to move on players with his ability for 10 million every year to add to the transfer pot. He not good enough, lets move on. It's just a shame the idiot ruined his chance of a move to Norwich with his end of season Insta post. Another couple of years playing regularly for Norwich could have helped his career. It was the perfect club for him at the moment. His will probably go to a PL club and sit on the bench.

El Jefe

He's terrible and even worse than Telles. I'm pretty sure he'll end his career with more appearances in the championship than the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.