Brandon Williams image 33

Brandon Williams England flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

You think the Liverpool squad is full of world beaters as back ups? If AWB goes we need numbers. Under the right manager he’s a very good squad player and any successful squad needs them.
Some of this is probably predicated on Williams coming out and saying he does not want a squad role but regular first team football next year. If he said he would be happy with playing in a handful of PL games and some cup matches maybe we keep him but fair play to him he has made it clear he wants to play and would rather be sold than accept a limited role.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The lad wants guaranteed game time. Not sure that he’s gonna get it at United unless we still have the same pool of utter averageness in our FB selection

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If we sell Williams now after a successful loan spell whilst he’s at his most optimal price, we’d have learned the lessons from Henderson and Tuanzebe’s time. Better late than never, I guess.

CM

I hope he gets given a chance to impress at least. He’s better than Telles. Seems a shame to just discard him.
Why? He'll never be good enough for the first team. Keeping hold of him just means any value he might hold now will only depreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.