Player agent: YMU Group
Squad Number: #33
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2024
Contract option: club option 1 year
Date of last contract extension: Aug 4, 2020
Outfitter: Puma

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We must sell him while we can get decent fee. Not close to be even backup option on this level

Idxomer

Some players aren't good enough but he so often doesn't even look like a footballer.

JohnZSmith27

Hopefully that loan to Southampton goes through. I know he's still very young but he really hasn't impressed at all. Maybe a loan could help him kick on.

-Supreme-

Before covid people were calling for him to go to the Euros :lol:
I agree with your point though, we have held onto players and given them far too many chances that is so obvious not good enough for Utd, but that's not a slight on them as not many can actually reach to the top.

Re. Williams, it was clear before the start of last season that he needed to at least go out on loan, how we have kept him on but had no plans of using him was a really poor decision.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Isn't he on 65k a week? That would make him one of the top earners at many of the EPL clubs.

EngimaMK

Isn't he on 65k a week? That would make him one of the top earners at many of the EPL clubs.
Wouldn't surprise me. Would be a typically United thing to do. Young lad has half a good season, put him on a stupid contract, realise he's a bit shit and be stick with him for the next five years. Will probably renew the contract near the end too in order to retain his "value".

We are one of the worst top clubs at getting rid of shit. We are often stuck with dross for years and years.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I really thought Brandon would make a proper fist of it when he joined the first team. Initially he played with no fear. It's starting to look like that was just a purple patch though.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Best part is that he is on solid wages comparing to other proven fb in PL. Only we triple wages to players after few decent games

Marwood

Generally I'm not a fan of players bulking up too much but sometimes it's needed a bit.

Is it me or physically does he look just as he did two years ago? What does he do in the gym?

SAFMUTD

Another player who was given wages who are extraordinary for his level, now we are stuck with him. Will we ever learn? Probably not.

He looked so promising when covering for Shaw in 2019/2020 but looks like he’s declined.

I think a good season loan will do him well because he looked really good in 19/20 with trust and support behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.