Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr PG

He's quite underrated and I think spending time with Ten Hag's system will give him exposure to technical development training he hasn't gotten before. Moyes, Mourinho and Ole have to be the worst managerial appointments we could ever have made as a whole generation of our players missed out on critical technical development during their formative stage.

Crimson King

Is this guy staying until at least January now then?

I wonder if he might suit what ETH wants from a fullback more than AWB?

Magnus Eriksson

Is he really injured at the moment? I'm starting to feel like there's something fishy about his absence. According to physioroom his type on injury is "undisclosed" and there is no return date. Pretty much always says what kind of injury players have there. He has been gone for so long now so there should be something. Feels like his absence might be due to some personal issues. Or i am completely wrong with my conspiracy theory. :)

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

Asger

Could he be a backup for Dalot until Summer? AWB will probable leave in January.

footballbite

Could he be a backup for Dalot until Summer? AWB will probable leave in January.
He certainly needs to learn to become a right-back - he won't go very far as a right-footed left-back. It's so unusual and seems unlikely to work long-term at such a high level as the PL.

He might be best served by spending a bit of time at a club where he can start regularly as right-back to become more familiar with it and hopefully impress, even if it's the Championship.

acnumber9

He certainly needs to learn to become a right-back - he won't go very far as a right-footed left-back. It's so unusual and seems unlikely to work long-term at such a high level as the PL.

He might be best served by spending a bit of time at a club where he can start regularly as right-back to become more familiar with it and hopefully impress, even if it's the Championship.
The two best left backs I’ve ever seen were right footed. Brandon’s issue won’t be the foot he kicks with.

Bwuk

Cancelo.

Man Utd 2:0 Burnley

Alemar

It was a while, nice to see Brandon on the pitch. He did nothing in his 10 minutes, but still it’s good he came on

-Supreme-

I think he’s reportedly on around £50-60k a week, can newly promoted or bottom half of the PL teams afford him?

Idxomer

I think he’s reportedly on around £50-60k a week, can newly promoted or bottom half of the PL teams afford him?
They can afford those wages but they wouldn't give it to Brandon Williams.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I told everyone this was coming years ago. He’ll still be here next season too. Will be injured over the summer or at least for much of the rest of this season and will not be an attractive option on the market. He is also overpaid according to reports, so the clubs at his true level will never be interested at such money.

Olecurls99

Absolutely insane. The new Jones. He'll be here until 2025. Hopefully by then we'll be completely cleansed of the Woodward legacy.

OL29

A bit concerning the way a lot of our young players lack discipline and common sense.

Sparky Rhiwabon

A bit concerning the way a lot of our young players lack discipline and common sense.
Silly boy. I think this could put the nail in his United career coffin. He’s a young professional footballer who should be doing everything he can to try and force his way into the squad. Things like this can often be the difference between those that make it at the top level and those that don’t, the extreme example being someone like Ronaldo, who dedicated his life to being the best he could be.

Remember the geese

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a big cover up regarding Williams. There was a long spell where he just seemed to disappear and everyone assumed he had a long term injury. He isn't good enough as it is, without getting into this sort of business.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
We had genuine offers for this guy at one point and we turned them down.

Revaulx

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Shame he fell away, there was a period when he looked handy. Very raw, but definitely a good PL player potential. Has he even been playing for the U23s since returning from? There was reports he was fit again around December time.

Remember the geese

Shame he fell away, there was a period when he looked handy. Very raw, but definitely a good PL player potential. Has he even been playing for the U23s since returning from? There was reports he was fit again around December time.
He's made a few appearances recently. Played in their last game, the 6-0 loss against City.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Needs to go Championship or Scotland to a team that needs a right back, still time for him to become a mid table player but there isn't a top PL level right or left back in there.

bosskeano

oh christ....who gives a shit if he inhaled a bit of ballon air to talk funny. we've all fuking down that at least once in our life

people need to stop being so god damn sanctimonious

kkengvib

oh christ....who gives a shit if he inhaled a bit of ballon air to talk funny. we've all fuking down that at least once in our life

people need to stop being so god damn sanctimonious
Nitrous Oxide abuse and addiction is a real thing... and it is dangerous if use repeatedly
Williams probably doesn't think it's serious... but it could be. I would kind of understand if he was doing this at a party or something, but he's alone in a car park inhaling this

SAFMUTD

According to reports he's on a 65K a week contract until summer 2025.

So he'll he here until then, no one is paying him that much. I don't understand how and why we give contracts like those. Specially to players that are clearly below the standard required it basically rules them out for small teams so we're trapped with them until the contract expires. Really dumb move by us.

Stacks

Silly boy. I think this could put the nail in his United career coffin. He’s a young professional footballer who should be doing everything he can to try and force his way into the squad. Things like this can often be the difference between those that make it at the top level and those that don’t, the extreme example being someone like Ronaldo, who dedicated his life to being the best he could be.
A product of the Woodward era’s rotten culture, alas.

The good news is that the club is aware of the problem and trying to do something about it, if this article/puff piece is to be believed: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-in-the-lower-leagues?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Nitrous Oxide abuse and addiction is a real thing... and it is dangerous if use repeatedly
Williams probably doesn't think it's serious... but it could be. I would kind of understand if he was doing this at a party or something, but he's alone in a car park inhaling this
players take cocaine, performance enhancing drugs, smoke real cigarettes and his career over because of helium, the stuff your dentist gives you.......

Oranges038

I'd be more concerned with him driving that bellend mobile.

He strikes me as the sort of tosser who has his own name tattooed on his body somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.