Brandon Williams Appreciation Society

Ranchero

ORIGINAL POSTER:cry cry cry cry cry

What an example this boy is to the rest of our team and especially me who can't praise one of our players without shitting on another.

He shows how talent plus commitment and the right attitude means scintillanting performances.

He played right back, right wing and left wing tonight and outstanding throughout.

He is like a home grown Wan-Bissaka in his tackling and interception plus a real threat going forward.

We dont need shit posters on the Caf, we need a group that play for each other and that is what we got tonight against Chelsea.

The Williams way.

Bwuk

why can’t we praise Williams without having a go at Pogba?

SER19

You can, the op has just chosen not to. Unless you mean to ask him specifically. My best guess is that he is stunned at a little disgusted at how one of our senior players, and highest paid players can look a fraction as interested as a young guy breaking into the team with little experience. It’s a really interesting question.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Unfortunately there are too many posters focused on negatives.

Love watching Williams play.Has a good combo of skill and bite

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
People will think I made this thread:mad:

SirAF

Ageist
Great talent! If he keeps it up he’ll claim the LB in no time.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I like him more than Shaw already.

Pacy and committed. Talented too by the looks of it

Potentially a problem position solved should he continue to develop with such promise

paulscholes18

Good defensive performance, but needs to be better on the ball, way to many times he passed the ball backwards without even thinking about doing something positive.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Just like McTom and James he surprisingly fast becoming the soul of the club and finally a defender who wants to press the opponent before he can do any damage.

In interview post Partizan he said Ole enabled him to go forward and it pays off. Sounds like he's settled already despite being 19, physically also very strong.

So far really can't find any detriments and he'll definitely get tons of experience from Ole. Potential for a beast.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He was good in defence but not sure it was the wow performance some are making out? Not that I'd expect it to be yet. A good confidence builder for him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can you imagine praising one of or players without shitting on another

Art Vandelay

Looks promising, don't think he's been particularly brilliant, but he's only a kid and hopefully he develops well. I think he deserves to be ahead of Young for leftback and ahead of Pogba in the canteen queue. If he develops it will save us having to bring in another leftback for a while at least and we can concentrate on other areas first.

podurban2

Just like McTom and James he surprisingly fast becoming the soul of the club and finally a defender who wants to press the opponent before he can do any damage.

In interview post Partizan he said Ole enabled him to go forward and it pays off. Sounds like he's settled already despite being 19, physically also very strong.

So far really can't find any detriments and he'll definitely get tons of experience from Ole. Potential for a beast.
What has Wan Bissaka done wrong to not be in that group..?

ColvaleGoa

A 19 year old playing at Stamford bridge and putting in this kind of performance is heart-warming and also what United as a club is all about. I don't know whether he will make it or not (Let's hope he does) but this kind of stories is what makes supporting United worth all the heartache we been going through. Injuries barring he looks a tremendous prospect.

Also Good thread but OP could have left Pogba out of it, Let's hope OP is not Souness:D:D.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
What has Wan Bissaka done wrong to not be in that group..?
Bissaka looked already established in PL last season in Crystal... and last season McTom was criticized, James was a championship player and some people never heard of Brandon Williams.

Scholsey2004

Looks like a regular already. Some of the young lads like greenwood, garner and gomes come in and are clearly still finding their feet a bit. Williams on the other hand looks totally ready. Right footed full back comfortable on either flank seems an obvious replacement for Ashley young.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Could have been good thread but shit OP spoiled everything.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s raw like Scott was a couple years ago. However he has a god given talent in his cardio, focus and determination. I haven’t seen that much drive and cardiovascular system to match in a long time.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
With his rise, does it mean that we have the best set of full backs in the league?:wenger:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
When all the talks are on Greenwood, Gomes and Garner, this kid actually has the biggest chance of making it here.