Brands: JLINGZ, JJO, Fierce, AM9, JM8, Paul Pogba Collection

Needham

If those trackies and hoody didn't have J lingz on them they would be nice.
Yeah I thought that. Decent bit of clobber to wear if you fancy an autumn stroll, make a pit stop in the gym, or pull into Starbys for a 30 calorie Americano. Course if its got the logo on people are going to look up and smirk.

ramaowens

JLINGZ brand is truly pointless in terms of clothing. All the hoodies and t-shirts and whatnot is very mass production and sample-based business. I really don't see any growing followers on him in terms of football skills and really passionate fans.

No Love

Never seen anyone wearing JLingz before. Anyone ever spotted it in public or know anyone who wears it?

3 quid for a t-shirt, marked down from 30.. Something isn’t quite working out for him, it seems. To be expected, I suppose.

Stadjer

In 'About' is the thing i like the most.

The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe.

:lol:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Since I'm privileged enough to sit on some money, I will gift each one of you a pair of swimming trunks and a bottle of aftershave.

King_Cantona07

The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe.

Should also add rarely seen iconic celebration. Even new year day happens more frequently.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

Imagine being that shameless to write such nonsense.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The worst thing about it all is almost every single footballer without fail has horrendous taste.

Based Adnan

Just ordered 1 of everything. Will surely only rise in price once his career is finished and he goes down as a legend.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
That actually looks good tbf, shame it has that terrible logo of his on it as if he's a super star or something, otherwise would have liked it.
Looks good?

it's a cheap jumper and trainer made in china, the total cost of the whole thing from factory is probably only 7 quid. Put a cheap jlingz emboss and how much he can sell out of it?

I mean it's not even design, it's just blatant branding of everyday fashion

el3mel

Looks good?

it's a cheap jumper and trainer made in china, the total cost of the whole thing from factory is probably only 7 quid. Put a cheap jlingz emboss and how much he can sell out of it?

I mean it's not even design, it's just blatant branding of everyday fashion
That was 4 months ago. Maybe I was having a good mood that day and thought it was good. :D