Brands: JLINGZ, JJO, Fierce, AM9, JM8, Paul Pogba Collection

RonaldoVII

Found out the other day that Demi Mitchell has his own clothing brand. I guess it's good for something to fall back on but could equally draw criticism.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
In 'About' is the thing i like the most.

The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe.

:lol:
Should reword it to "seldom seen celebration".... create some exclusivity value.

Le Red

Personally I feel like its partly the club that encorages these things. It cannot be a coincidence that these players started these lines whilst at this club.

Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez specifically.
Maybe they all think "if the club puts business and personal issues before the football, why shouldn't we?"

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He managed to do it today... Maguire hardly celebrated his goal but Lingard did his 'iconic Jlingz celebration' when he scored :lol:
The only surprise for me that he didn't rip off his shirt to show something underneath advertising the 80% off sale on his website.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

It came today. Chuffed with it. So stylish and is perfect for casual wear. Might pair it with a cream blazer for a dash of sophistication.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
The only jlingz product I would have bought, is a Jlingz punchbag, with his face on it.

Yik

Has anyone commented on the fact that the Jlingz logo looks like a bra.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Has anyone commented on the fact that the Jlingz logo looks like a bra.
Maybe that's the intention. After all, wearing it will make you look like a tit :wenger:

Dante

Average bang
Footballers don't do this for profit. They earn a hell of a lot more every week than they'll ever get from these cross promotions.

These brands are little side project for rich kids who want to live out a fantasy project. They've got all the money in the world and just want an artisic hobby to pour a little bit of time into. Like rich housewives who make/sell jewllery. It's the design and planning that interests them, rather than the profit.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
At some point in Lingard's life, he actually thought it was a good idea start a brand. Tells you everything you need to know about his footballing IQ.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Footballers don't do this for profit. They earn a hell of a lot more every week than they'll ever get from these cross promotions.

These brands are little side project for rich kids who want to live out a fantasy project. They've got all the money in the world and just want an artisic hobby to pour a little bit of time into. Like rich housewives who make/sell jewllery. It's the design and planning that interests them, rather than the profit.
There's not even a fashion aspect to JLingz though. It's literally a low quality logo pasted on low quality Asian imports.

Dante

Average bang
There's not even a fashion aspect to JLingz though. It's literally a low quality logo pasted on low quality Asian imports.
They pick the logo, pick the clothes designs, picks the colour palettes, etc. It's how all celebrity endorsements work.

Every kid drew their company/superhero logo on the back of their pencil case at school. This is that, just writ large.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

I wish they'd find another project. The world is already overflowing with clothes waste and fast fashion is a huge issue. And, let's be honest, fashion may well be their artistic outlet, but it's not very creative. Everyone with a YT channel has a brand.

tenpoless

"Paul Pogba Collection" doesn't sound as cool as the rest of the brands. But I guess He can't really write "PPC" because it's taken (Positivity Possibility Community)

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
JLINGZ is the official, exclusive clothing line and merchandise from Manchester United and England midfielder Jesse Lingard. The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe. The collection is a celebration of ready to wear streetwear with occasional limited drops.
Those being goals and assists for Manchester United I'm guessing. The iconic celebration line is so embarrassing given his previous 18 months.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Those being goals and assists for Manchester United I'm guessing. The iconic celebration line is so embarrassing given his previous 18 months.
What's worse is that the copywriter who wrote that had to be told what to say, so Lingard himself was under the impression that he was prolific enough to be able to say that.

These guys live in a bubble.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
"Paul Pogba Collection" doesn't sound as cool as the rest of the brands. But I guess He can't really write "PPC" because it's taken (Positivity Possibility Community)
I think the PPC is just an Adidas side hustle, so it's not quite as disastrously embarrassing as the rest.

The Jlingz logo is truly awful. They'd have been better off opting for the generic image of a football from Clipart.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
If "Jlingz" wrote a book on how to luck into being an overpaid Manchester United footballer, I'd probably buy it. At least you know he's an expert at that.

Roy Keane had to threaten to leave to get 50k per week. This guy earns more than that while doing the square root of feck all for the club.

pacifictheme

If "Jlingz" wrote a book on how to luck into being an overpaid Manchester United footballer, I'd probably buy it. At least you know he's an expert at that.

Roy Keane had to threaten to leave to get 50k per week. This guy earns more than that while doing the square root of feck all for the club.
And Bobby Charlton earned even less than keane!!!!! 111!!!1!1!1!1!

Yawn.

FattyFooty

I'm more concerned about the people buying these things.

The J-lingz and Rashy promo looks like two priests from a Tarantino movie.