Television Breaking Bad

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Any body seen this yet? outstanding show, in which a schoolteacher whose life is falling apart teams up with a renegade ex-student to start a meth lab, brilliant new dark comedy drama. Starring Bryan Cranston (Hal from Malcolm in the middle). Give it a go.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/
Is it on english Tv?

I love the dude who plays Hal from Malcolm In the Middle he's the funniest character in that show by far.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
Is it on english Tv?

I love the dude who plays Hal from Malcolm In the Middle he's the funniest character in that show by far.
Yeah hes brilliant, im afraid the show is only in the U.S as far as i can see, would imagine it will be here within the year, but you ought not to wait for that.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Just thought i'd bump this as this incredible show is finally on in the UK. Tuesdays on 5USA. Absolutely brilliant. Make sure you take a gander.

Gambit

the OP makes it sound gash, not my fault.

I hate the X balls and Strictly come balls too.
Yeah but lets face it the op is a thick illiterate twunt. He probably spent a good hour trying to figure it out why Malcolms mum had vanished, and that Dewey had really grown but the ADHD had got really bad.

Gambit

A bit of decreasing returns in the most recent series, but still very watchable.
You have to be kidding me, it started and ended quite literally with a bang, and if Jesse's plight didn't pull at your heart strings, well you have no soul.

Gambit

It got a little macguyver
Only if you've seen all of season 2
Like the way he solved his and what he believes are jesse's problems by letting Jesse's girl choke on her own vomit. Light hearted moments like that make this a prime time family entertainment show. Next he'll build Jesse a cold turkey room from a wind up radio and some bog roll

Girish II

Just thought I'd echo the good words about this. I would highly recommend Breaking Bad. I've seen a fair few shows over the last few years and this rates near the top.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Have not read any of this thread for fear of spoiling something, but I've just started the second season so should be caught up soon. I really like it. Bryan Cranston is very good, and the first episode of the new season was brilliant.

twitter thread suggester
Brilliant show, it's like The Sopranos meets The Wire meets Weeds, although not quite up there with the first two.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just finished Season 2, not a clue what to make of that ending to the finale. No idea how it ties in or

what the crash will mean

It's a brilliant show though.

Biscuit1871

Epic show. Gutted Season 3 doesn't start until March. With no dexter, no Prison Break and no Breaking bad, i've succumb to watching The Mentalist.