Breaking - Elon Musk says he will not buy Manchester United

mu4c_20le

We may be a finished club but no other club gets this much attention after two losses at the start of the season

mavradal

The most famous troll on the planet just doing his usual, you have to be beyond desperate to believe anything coming from that guy.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Gonna paste my response from the transfer speculation thread that mentioned this -

I don’t think he’d be a problem tbh he’s so busy with his other stuff I doubt he’d be that hands on with us.

Imagine it though…Tesla or SpaceX as the shirt sponsor. Joe Rogan and him puffing a blunt in the directors box. Would make for an interesting era.
Does anyone know if he can say this as a joke or because it’s a public traded company or whatever does it have to mean something?

I know his Twitter trolling has got him in trouble before, when he said the 4.20 share price joke and the whole cave diver incident…

acolyte

Right after the Cybertruck, Semi, and Roadster come out. Still waiting for that self driving that can drive a car from LA to New York too.

This guy's a complete BSer. Nothing he says is worth believing.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Right after the Cybertruck, Semi, and Roadster come out. Still waiting for that self driving that can drive a car from LA to New York too.

This guy's a complete BSer. Nothing he says is worth believing.
To be fair he literally got a car into space.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Has there ever been a person as desperate for the internet to love him than Elon Musk? His whole life seems to revolve around getting people to pat him on the back and kiss his ass.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Guys, he's probably reading this. Can we be nice, you know.....just in case? We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings and scupper a sale.

Kita

Gonna paste my response from the transfer speculation thread that mentioned this -

I don’t think he’d be a problem tbh he’s so busy with his other stuff I doubt he’d be that hands on with us.

Imagine it though…Tesla or SpaceX as the shirt sponsor. Joe Rogan and him puffing a blunt in the directors box. Would make for an interesting era.
Does anyone know if he can say this as a joke or because it’s a public traded company or whatever does it have to mean something?

I know his Twitter trolling has got him in trouble before, when he said the 4.20 share price joke and the whole cave diver incident…
It would affect the share price, he cannot just tweet this since he has the means to do it. He could cover it and say he bought some stock in it I guess. Elon is much better than Glazers.

He also backed out of Twitter (or trying to) because the price dropped dramatically and he is overpaying. United share prices won't drop significantly.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I hope it becomes the most liked tweet on Twitter and he ends up doing it

the_cliff

We've got more chance signing Felix.

It is interesting that there's been a lot of rumours over the last year or 2 about the Glazers being interested in selling. Has he heard something ? or is he just tired of fans begging him to buy United every day ?

acolyte

So he employs good people.

That is a start.
That's the only thing that would make me OK with him purchasing the club. He demands results from his investments.

He talks a ton of absolute garbage though purely to get the likes and clicks from 14 year old terminally online edgelords, so it's never going to happen thank god

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
He's going to rename it Moonchester United and replace the 7 shirt with a 69 shirt.

Charles Miller

Well, if i post here my opinion about that individual i would be banned. I have to admit he's the smart one in that tragicomic brench of mankind where i include Jordan Peterson, Shapiro, JR and Alex Jones.

Someone

Something
He loves fecking with people on twitter. But as I said in another thread, he could use some sports washing, it works.