BREAKING: Louis van Gaal sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Is this you getting us all back for that time you came home early and the rest of us were still in the middle of our book club meeting being hosted by your mum? And we were taking it in turns with her to perform a physical performance of her two favourite books. The books in question being "The Kamasutra" and "Journey to the Centre of the Earth".

Norris

:lol:. First thing I did was google those words before opening the thread. Damn you Cina! Being so mean to everyone here. :devil:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So what would the punishment be if this was posted by a regular member? Infractions and 3-7 days ban?

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Didn't fall for it. They won't sack him till Champion's League is impossible. Probably not till end of season.

ottosec

feck off, I just woke up and I was delighted when I read the title.

Truedevil

feck i just texted my friends saying he's been sacked and thus made myself look like an idiot with all the emoticons.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
feck i just texted my friends saying he's been sacked and thus made myself look like an idiot with all the emoticons.
Regardless of whether it is true or not, this would still have made you look like an idiot.

Revan

Assumptionman
Seriously, people are asking for him to get banned for a joke which made us all laugh? You're all boring!

Enigma_87

You know who
Why would you text your friends without even opening the thread? It's like 2 secs away...

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Is there a reason why this thread has not been locked yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.