Brendan Rodgers | Rejoins Celtic on 3 year deal

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Still might end up at Chelsea yet! They’re running out of people to offer the job to.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Strange seeing how much of a shitstorm it caused last time.

Anyway, don’t think he’ll do much different, win the league and get pummelled in Europe

Leg-End

He really has nothing to go back there to achieve but winning isn't easy to ignore I guess.

Baxquux

maybe other English clubs see through him after the mess he made of us last season
Half of them don't plan beyond 24 month cycles in practice anyway, I think, and expect to let a manager go in year 3 unless he's doing really well or there are no options on the market, (still longer-term than the average italian club or even spanish sides) so Rodgers is great for that kind of short-medium term approach. Celtic only really makes sense on the grounds of his being a fan though ( with trophy padding as 2nd consideration), compared to winning Championship with Leeds and pushing them to mid-table following season before it starts to come apart.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Rangers winning the league ahead of Rodgers will be funny

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Rangers sacking their manager and replacing with another through the season and going clear at the top is something else

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cg6d6552kkzo

Celtic boss backlash for calling BBC reporter 'good girl'

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has been urged to apologise for calling a BBC journalist "good girl" during a post-match interview.

In response to a question by sports reporter Jane Lewis, Mr Rodgers refused to answer and dismissed her saying "good girl".

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
She probably get called that many times. I mean, she works with BBC.