Brentan Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yes I'm a racist for thinking Scottish football sucks. As a Scotsman I'm deeply offended by my racist remarks against Scotland. :)
Lol I was jokingly siding with you on the remark! Not aiming it at you!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Bloody hell, imagine if he was your landlord. I hope none of his properties are near a river.

Tenant: "Brendan, the water level is rising and you still haven't sorted out any kind of flood defence."
Brentan: "Feck defence, just go all out on the attack. I've always said you can lead a horse to water but you can't go one second without hitting that water with a big stick."
Tenant: "My feet are getting wet now."
Brentan: "Character. Technician. Mighty Red."

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's been a crap week for Caf members who are Scots muslim travellers from South America, tbh.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Bloody hell, imagine if he was your landlord. I hope none of his properties are near a river.

Tenant: "Brendan, the water level is rising and you still haven't sorted out any kind of flood defence."
Brentan: "Feck defence, just go all out on the attack. I've always said you can lead a horse to water but you can't go one second without hitting that water with a big stick."
Tenant: "My feet are getting wet now."
Brentan: "Character. Technician. Mighty Red."
:lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Rodgers's opinion on Benteke's goal vs Bournemouth.
Rodgers claimed Lennard had “made an excellent decision in terms of assessing very quickly there might have been an intent but there is no way Philippe Coutinho is going to get the ball”. He also praised Benteke’s movement and finishing before adding, strangely: “Of course if I am Eddie Howe and Bournemouth I am going to be disappointed because it was only a few weeks ago we were told that was offside and shouldn’t count.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football...s-liverpool-arsenal-emirates?CMP=share_btn_tw

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Would it really be a huge surprise to anyone if it turned out in future that he'd been smoking crack his entire time at Liverpool? :houllier:

Unlikely lad

Rodgers claimed Lennard had “made an excellent decision in terms of assessing very quickly there might have been an intent but there is no way Philippe Coutinho is going to get the ball”. He also praised Benteke’s movement and finishing before adding, strangely: “Of course if I am Eddie Howe and Bournemouth I am going to be disappointed because it was only a few weeks ago we were told that was offside and shouldn’t count.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football...s-liverpool-arsenal-emirates?CMP=share_btn_tw
:lol: Feck me, is he actually stupid?

NinjaFletch

This is all despite the fact that the Benteke has literally been used by the FA as an example of a goal that should have been disallowed.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
He's kinda like Mourinho without the wit & annoying, love-to-hate charm... Coaching ability... Tactical nuance... Style... Personality...

Alright, he's bugger all like Mourinho except that he's a bit of a huge tit.

brian017

Takes a special kind of person to completely contradict yourself in the space of 3 secs. Which is it Brendan? An excellent decision or a bad one? It can't be both

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
He's kinda like Mourinho without the wit & annoying, love-to-hate charm... Coaching ability... Tactical nuance... Style... Personality...

Alright, he's bugger all like Mourinho except that he's a bit of a huge tit.
What personality and 'love to hate charm' does Mourinho have? He's an annoying cnut.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
The thing is, the Benteke goal was an easy offside decision before or after the 'new' rules, it's not like it's a debatable talking point. 'There is no way Coutinho is going to get the ball' is an absolutely stupid way to assess the situation for someone who is meant to be intelligent about football.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
What personality and 'love to hate charm' does Mourinho have? He's an annoying cnut.
Hate to admit it, but I find some of the things he says pretty hilarious. Some. Few. Not many. Mostly, he's a bell.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The thing is, the Benteke goal was an easy offside decision before or after the 'new' rules, it's not like it's a debatable talking point. 'There is no way Coutinho is going to get the ball' is an absolutely stupid way to assess the situation for someone who is meant to be intelligent about football.
Christ. When even the Liverpool fans are having a go at Brentan, you know that he's done something wrong.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
His body leaning toward goal meant he looked offside in a straight line. Really good call from the the linesman. He was offside. Usain Bolt won the 100m with less lean against Gatlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.