Brentford

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He’s obviously joking around - he knows he’s on camera. Incredibly stupid behaviour but he’s served the club well and they absolutely wouldn’t be in the PL without him…

He’ll need a good explanation tho!
Yeah I think the tart saying feck Brentford might be the explanation somehow. Doubt most fans will care really other than a few real idiots.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Well a fit bird can make you do all kinds of things.
Yeah I think the tart saying feck Brentford might be the explanation somehow. Doubt most fans will care really other than a few real idiots.
Agree, but she’s not even that fit (for his standards)!

He’s a good looking millionaire… she should be doing dumb shit to impress him ffs.

His inner **** must be strong…

TwoSheds

Agree, but she’s not even that fit (for his standards)!

He’s a good looking millionaire… she should be doing dumb shit to impress him ffs.

His inner **** must be strong…
Ok...well that sounds real cool...

Bertie Wooster

He’s obviously joking around - he knows he’s on camera. Incredibly stupid behaviour but he’s served the club well and they absolutely wouldn’t be in the PL without him…

He’ll need a good explanation tho!
They may well have been. They'd finished in the same league position, 3rd, and reached the Championship play off final, the season before he joined them, with Ollie Watkins banging in the goals, so were only one game away from doing it that season.

They've been a well run club on an upward trajectory ever since the takeover, and introducing their great scouting system. No single player is the reason they've made it from where they were all the way to the PL. It's been a collective effort, both on the pitch and off it.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
They may well have been. They'd finished in the same league position, 3rd, and reached the Championship play off final, the season before he joined them, with Ollie Watkins banging in the goals, so were only one game away from doing it that season.

They've been a well run club on an upward trajectory ever since the takeover, and introducing their great scouting system. No single player is the reason they've made it from where they were all the way to the PL. It's been a collective effort, both on the pitch and off it.
I agree, but he was incredible their promotion season. If you took away his goals / assists that season would they still have come up?

I can’t be bothered working it out but I’m doubtful.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cmon mate, get real.

Girls like that to a PL star would be as easy as easy gets.

He’s the catch to her, not the other way ‘round! A PL star is literally the DREAM hook up for the modern bimbo.

Not sure what your issue is, but it’s very much true mate.
:lol:

Bertie Wooster

I agree, but he was incredible their promotion season. If you took away his goals / assists that season would they still have come up?

I can’t be bothered working it out but I’m doubtful.
We'll never know. They'd have still had to bring in an alternative replacement striker for Watkins and his 26 goals from the previous season, that helped them to the play off final. Obviously Toney was another great choice of theirs and got them that one stage further by winning the play off final.

They keep getting these player, that's what so impressive about their scouting and transfer policy. And shows what can be achieved with a structured transfer team. They've also had Neal Maupay, Ollie Watkins and Said Benrahma all banging in the goals in recent seasons and getting PL moves.

TwoSheds

Cmon mate, get real.

Girls like that to a PL star would be as easy as easy gets.

He’s the catch to her, not the other way ‘round! A PL star is literally the DREAM hook up for the modern bimbo.

Not sure what your issue is, but it’s very much true mate.
I agree mate, joking around with a girl you want to bang is terrible. Pimps not ***** amiright?

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
In free fall at the minute. One win in their last 6 games (lost 5) and only 3 points off the relegation spot. Worrying times for Frank.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
They're missing 3 huge players. Rico, Mbuemo and Toney. Understandable.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They’ll lose Mbuemo and Wissa to the AFCON soon as well.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Aaron Hickey as well
Think Jensen has been pivitol as he's the one from central midfield who can chip in with goals. Mbeumo getting injured was bad for them aswell as they're basically without their first choice attack although Toney will be available for their next league match.

Ultimately with the way they're run down there they're probably the last prem club to make any knee jerk decisions.