Brentford

Moby

Dick
That's what Klopp s Liverpool do against most teams. Long from van Dijk to sala mane or fullbacks then swarm the box.:D
Liverpool have a lot more well constructed build ups as well though. That seems to be pretty much what Brentford keep doing the whole time.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Reading between the lines, I think he thinks they were unlucky not to get more from the game today.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Reading between the lines, I think he thinks they were unlucky not to get more from the game today.
Reading between the lines? He outright states it.

SER19

I like Frank. He's a good character.
hes coming across as a bitter prick right now to be honest. Decent first half with 2 good counter attack chances and 32% possession.sounds like he’s describing the comeback in escape to victory

No Love

He’s such a sassy little whore. What the feck is his problem? :lol:

Gazautd18

To be fair, the way we've been playing lately I can see why he was expecting more from it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That's a bit of a meltdown just because his team lost. Feeling the pressure after conceding 10 goals in their last three games.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Blaming an opposition player who is attending a family funeral for your team being fecking trash is as vile as it gets. This irrelevant prick with his Stoke lite tactics and his team of wastemen can feck off back to the Championship.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Why does he act like a man child, very embarrassing.

Anyone got the clip of his meltdown?

Chairman Steve

He gives the impression of a man feeling the pressure at the critical stage of the season. He knows that the majority of that Brentford team are the same team that were in the Championship and they could easily fall back down. They don’t have the money to spend on players they’d ideally like to buy, who would give them a better chance of staying up.

And no doubt it’ll be a struggle to keep a hold of the likes of Mbeumo and Toney, and if they lose them while getting relegated then they’ve got a job getting back up again.

Its amazing how many players previously on their books are plying their trade in the PL now while they were in the Championship. Benrahma at West Ham. Konsa and Watkins at Villa. Maupay at Brighton.

Hughie77

Let's be Frank, the guys a total twonk, they should go down but there home ground with a crappy pitch long grass, long throws will keep them up. Frank assessment

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

I guess if United hadn't paid £72m for Sancho this wouldn't have happened.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can see this lot getting sucked into the dogfight.
The early season performances have tailed off. Just a question on whether one of Burnley, Watford and Norwich can scrape out of it.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

I guess if United hadn't paid £72m for Sancho this wouldn't have happened.
Career suicide for gnash! Ivan you idiot.
He’s obviously joking around - he knows he’s on camera. Incredibly stupid behaviour but he’s served the club well and they absolutely wouldn’t be in the PL without him…

He’ll need a good explanation tho!

arthurka

He’s obviously joking around - he knows he’s on camera. Incredibly stupid behaviour but he’s served the club well and they absolutely wouldn’t be in the PL without him…

He’ll need a good explanation tho!
Well a fit bird can make you do all kinds of things.