Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The farmer is there to protest the consequences of Brexit but he is giving a thumbs up to the man that championed it.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
The farmer is there to protest the consequences of Brexit but he is giving a thumbs up to the man that championed it.
Because Brexit is good. but this brexit is not he one that they voted for

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

It's an impossible battle. Farmers are the same as fishermen and voted based on misunderstanding and false promises and lies.I live in the biggest fishing port in the UK and every single fisherman I know voted.out. Except one. Now...... Every single one would change their vote to remain because they were deceived. I can't talk about it because I knew and understood why they would be, at the same time understanding their frustrations and reasons why they felt they needed to leave being an ex fisherman myself. However that doesn't help anyone and the truth is we have to suck it up and get on with it. It just stings,.badly. Especially given it's only going to get worse.

WPMUFC

and that's why they keep doing it. Sections of the right accept and glorify the stupidity of the average voter because they'll always come back to them if they keep talking about "defending the unheard". They are so much better at politics than their leftist equivalent.