Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He was a right wing twat bag who was off his rocker, and I'm 100% not condoning violence or threats against anyone, apologies if it came across that way, I'm just sick to the back teeth of these self serving cnuts always blaming everyone for everything other than themselves. Not a single one of them has any sense of self awareness, or accountability, it's about time they were reminded they are our servants, not our masters.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
It emerged on Wednesday that ministers had banned NHS hospitals from publishing risk assessments about how Brexit might affect them, allegedly because doing so could “put public wellbeing at risk”.

The Department of Health and Social Care has written to NHS trusts in England telling them not to put into the public domain their own analyses of the pitfalls facing them.

The department’s “advice” stops trusts from outlining how Britain’s departure from the EU might affect their non-clinical goods and services and staff from EU nations.

The move appears to be an attempt to thwart an attempt by the Health Service Journal website to obtain details of these possible impacts.

The HSJ disclosed on Wednesday that the DHSC has circulated guidance to trusts about how to respond to any request from it under freedom of information laws for sight of their risk assessment documents, telling them they must “not share this information”.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Nicola Sturgeon:
Of course, the logic of Theresa May’s assertion that Parliament’s indecision is frustrating the will of the people is to put the issue back to the people and let them decide. If she is confident that the people back her, what’s stopping her?

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It's back up now.

Probably just a shitload of people trying to access it when they started work.
The problem with these petitions (I think) is they accept signatures from outside of the UK and end up being hijacked; if you look at the petition data (which, funnily enough, is currently unavailable) you will see signatures from places like Brazil. At least I did last night. You get a better picture of the amount of British signatures from the map.

Maticmaker

"We've asked you the question already and you gave us your answer, now... you want us to get on with it"... but let's push this deal I've been given by the EU through the Houses of Parliament for a third time because they don't mind voting on the same thing three times...

She's a moron! Honestly how does someone like her get into the PMs position?
I believe its called the 'Peter Principle', which states …"that eventually people get promoted to the level of their incompetence" or something similar. Theresa is perhaps a good example of that Principle?

NinjaFletch

The problem with these petitions (I think) is they accept signatures from outside of the UK and end up being hijacked; if you look at the petition data (which, funnily enough, is currently unavailable) you will see signatures from places like Brazil. At least I did last night. You get a better picture of the amount of British signatures from the map.
Oh there's more problems with them than just that, but it takes about 20 seconds to do. Even given the utter futility of the petitions in general, it's not that much of a waste of time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I genuinely think there is more to it than her ego and legacy. There’s string pulling going on there somewhere. She’s gone from being a remainer to steering us into the perfect storm for no deal.
She is he most xenophobic home sec we've had in recent history .I struggle to bekiebe she was a real remainer.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Oh there's more problems with them than just that, but it takes about 20 seconds to do. Even given the utter futility of the petitions in general, it's not that much of a waste of time.
True. It just disappoints me when I realise that the number on the petition isn’t actually representative of anything. It takes away from the legitimacy of the people who signed it in good faith.

Smores

True. It just disappoints me when I realise that the number on the petition isn’t actually representative of anything. It takes away from the legitimacy of the people who signed it in good faith.
Is that where they've voted from rather than nationality though? They could very well still be british citizens living abroad

Dave89

I believe its called the 'Peter Principle', which states …"that eventually people get promoted to the level of their incompetence" or something similar. Theresa is perhaps a good example of that Principle?
For it to be a true Peter Principle, you would have to say that she got the promotion for being a good Home Secretary.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Thanks. Not sure it’ll make the slightest bit of impact - will just get voted down if it gets debated.
More than likely. This coupled with the people's march on Saturday however will hopefully put pressure on government and parliament to give the people the final say

Maticmaker

Theresa May has dedicated herself to bringing about Brexit... or maybe something like it, or perhaps...??
Whatever, May has come to the conclusion and seemingly agrees with the old maxim "when you find you can't please everybody, then you might as well just please yourself"

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I genuinely think there is more to it than her ego and legacy. There’s string pulling going on there somewhere. She’s gone from being a remainer to steering us into the perfect storm for no deal.
Indeed. We all know how politics really work...

Maticmaker

For it to be a true Peter Principle, you would have to say that she got the promotion for being a good Home Secretary.
Well she certainly outlasted many of her predecessors in the length of time in that job, does that signal a 'good home secretary'?

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Is that where they've voted from rather than nationality though? They could very well still be british citizens living abroad
I would have thought so, people on holiday too. Maybe not all but a fair few even in my situation.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Even if this reached 17.5m signatures the thundercnut in power and her thundercnut enablers in parliament would just dismiss it.

Absolute thundercunts.