Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So given the Caf's result… should the UK electorate have a newbie system?
Given the Caf's result I think the most pertinent questions is "Does the caf now need to hold a referendum to seek independence from Britain?"

Conservative MP Philip Hammond: David Cameron "remains prime minister and will carry out the instructions of the British people"

Wolverine

Cameron stays apparently

Untied

Cameron stays apparently
I'd rather that than Boris or Gove. Someone reluctantly implementing the result rather than enthusiastically. Having said that without a change of leadership I suspect we will get a punishment budget

NinjaFletch

I'd rather that than Boris or Gove. Someone reluctantly implementing the result rather than enthusiastically. Having said that without a change of leadership I suspect we will get a punishment budget
You'll get a 'punishment budget' whoever is in charge.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
So what country are we all going to move to?

I like Canada personally. Except for that shit about bagged milk.

Dave89

Once more, the English feck it up for the rest of us in a vote. Idiots.

Grib

Genuinely disgusted

I've never had much faith in people but this is something else

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Our coporation tax is a joke and without Britain in the EU it bolsters our standing. The EU tried to pass laws to raise the rates of our corporate dealings after all.
Only damage could be if an unregualted Britain slashes everything to undercut the EU but until that happens we're safe.
Same as malta

Walrus

Oppressed White Male

snake oil
If this is true then the bloke should genuinely be locked away in a cell as far as I am concerned.

In 10 years time we will look back at today as the start of the end for the UK and the EU. With superpowers like America, Russia and China, and the threat of terrorism on our doorstep - now should be the time for Europe to band together.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Recession going on its own, minding its own business and we go looking for trouble.
Make no mistake. The EU will make negotiations an absolute torture. They will make an example out of us.

Keenst

Recession going on its own, minding its own business and we go looking for trouble.
Make no mistake. The EU will make negotiations an absolute torture. They will make an example out of us.
The EU is in trouble now. There's a real danger of other countries wanting to do the same now.

Untied

Spot on chaps. I feel genuinely disgusted, scared about the immediate and long term future, worried about my daughters future. Giving serious thought to abandoning ship. Anyone need a web developer outside the uk? :(
You'll be fine. I'm trying to work out where to aim to relocate to though. Europe seems to be going nuts. And although I have a soft spot for it the States is even nuttier. Canada?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
You'll be fine. I'm trying to work out where to aim to relocate to though. Europe seems to be going nuts. And although I have a soft spot for it the States is even nuttier. Canada?
Sounds good, just need to find a Canadian Utd supporters club, Japan?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No genuine pros then?
There really aren't any.

I'm ashamed to be British today, and disgusted with the way this whole thing has been carried out. It's no surprise to me that those who can't string a sentence together are the only people revelling on Facebook. They were also the ones calling it a fix and saying they had 'dun my vote' before the results came in. I can't believe they've been able to influence the country so much.

Adisa

The EU is in trouble now. There's a real danger of other countries wanting to do the same now.
That is why the EU will make an example. They will screw us so bad, other countries will not want to have a referendum.

Kostur

海尔的老板
So this is what a communist caf would have looked like in '91. Don't worry guys, you made the right call in the long run, as gloomy as it might seem to be right now.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
There really aren't any.

I'm ashamed to be British today, and disgusted with the way this whole thing has been carried out. It's no surprise to me that those who can't string a sentence together are the only people revelling on Facebook. They were also the ones calling it a fix and saying they had 'dun my vote' before the results came in. I can't believe they've been able to influence the country so much.
Well, they'll realise what they've done when it affects them directly, which it will.

Keenst

Id actually love to give China a try..........sell me on it mate :)
High wages for foreigners, easy to find work, easy to get a visa, diverse international city, great base for traveling to other parts of China, cheap and efficient public transport, friendly and welcoming locals with decent level of English.. Among other things. I do really like it here but I guess it's not for everyone.

Adisa

Older people have voted for a future young people don't want.
This is the most feck up part. Baby boomers about to kick the bucket have fecked us.