Brian Brobbey

Nero

Would deserve its own chapter in the rise and fall of Manchester United.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Definitely buy him, he wasn't good enough to get a look in at Leipzig, but he almost managed to play 90 minutes in the Eredivisie on loan at Ajax.

Okey

Didn't Ajax just re-sign him? And surely we haven't got that desperate. The mere suggestion he's a United level striker is laughable.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Didn't Ajax just re-sign him? And surely we haven't got that desperate. The mere suggestion he's a United level striker is laughable.
They haven’t yet - Leipzig want a lot for him after Ajax sold him to Leipzig for a big fee. Edit: actually a free transfer

Blood Mage

Ten Hag having to resort to bringing in only players he knows because Murtough and our scouts are so crap at their jobs and the Glazers are so stingy. I mean this is probably bullshit, but there's already enough evidence to suggest that the club is still in an awful state and nothing has improved yet.

Mmm-Qatarian

I'd wait for an English source to report this before reading too far into it. As @Giggsyking has said, this could very much just be RB Leipzig using our name to get more out of Ajax.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Since the Caf scoffs at Patrick Schick's fee while the club missing out on CF after another CF, there's not many alternatives for at least utility striker. :cool:

Amarsdd

If I had to make up a name on the stop, I'll come up with something like "Brian Brobbery".

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
If I had to make up a name on the stop, I'll come up with something like "Brian Brobbery".
Used to shag a bird with that name as it goes

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
the press are getting bored clearly

rbnZz

Doesn't suprise me. Ten Hag always played with a strong striker who are capable of keeping the ball. Tadic, Haller, Brobbey. This is crucial in his style of play.

Fooza

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy Ajax at this point? Oh nevermind, he doesn't play for Ajax anymore

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Better back up than Martial probably, but come on, shouldnt waste or budget on him.

DutchRVN

Ten Hag is know to bringing players with him who he knows/worked with. He dit that at Ajax and at Utrecht. So it could really be true.

CallyRed

Won't believe this is true until I see a highlights video explaining why we want him.

Zoo

Probably not true but he is only 20 and his record for the Dutch at youth team levels is good.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Another name we’re linked with that ten Hag knows or has worked with! Not every single player from the Dutch league will be successful here. Our scouting team are really bad, don’t target anyone other then players who each of our managers have worked with.

Stadjer

Failed in Germany... Martial would be a better option. Atleast Martial has shown he can be good in the premier league.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Probably not true but he is only 20 and his record for the Dutch at youth team levels is good.
I've watched him since his youth days at Ajax and with the Dutch youth teams and he'd be a development talent with low risk and potential high reward.

Aeryis

I get ten Hag only wants players he's familiar with, but are the Glazers and their cronies so incompetent that they're just going to blindly follow the whims of the manager and sign only Ajax affiliated players? fecks sakes, if this is true I think my optimism for the next season is completely dead now. Shambolic scouting and recruitment.