Brian Brobbey

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Dybala plus Brobbey. About 20m worth operation.

Absolutely no risk if club decides to give them short term contracts.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's not going to be a first team player straight away and needs to develop his game. And from wha I've seen of him at youth level, he's fantastic at fashioning a chance for himself but his finishing needs serious work. Physically he's very strong and loves the physical battles and also has great pace.

For 13m he represents a very good deal and with further development he could be sold on for at least twice that amount, potentially imo.

But ideally he should remain at Ajax for a few more seasons further develop his game.

Last edited:

Mainoldo

I’ve backed him all the way. If he brings this dude he is honestly going to fail. The club needs to step in on this one.

TsuWave

is Ten Haag on that colombian powder or something? feck off

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Last jersey I bought was RvP's, if we sign Brobbey I will for sure buy his jersey :D

Bro4Life

Matt851

I know he loves ten haag but I hear his favourite manager was brobby brobson

Chairman Steve

It looked like he had a bit of an injury plagued season with Leipzig and Ajax but finished strongly. That youth record at international level looks insane.

I would love for us to unearth a rough diamond and have them turn into something good again, like Hernandez.

Leipzig must have seen something in him to buy him in the first place, and they’re at the cutting edge of scouting at the moment.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
You would think we are signing Ighalo again, reading this thread.

Brobbey is younger than Pellistri. Same age as Amad.

GreatDane

We all want the unknown signing that will blow us away, but when we're being linked to one we hate it. Funny that.

IF Ten Hag wants him then he must have seen something he could use or unlock for us.
He looks like he's build like a fecking monster, would be fun to see him wrestle the oppos defenders and bring our wide forwards in position.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Let the new man bring in who he wants.

Zoo

It looked like he had a bit of an injury plagued season with Leipzig and Ajax but finished strongly. That youth record at international level looks insane.

I would love for us to unearth a rough diamond and have them turn into something good again, like Hernandez.

Leipzig must have seen something in him to buy him in the first place, and they’re at the cutting edge of scouting at the moment.
Yeah plus he said he was expecting to be working with Nagelsmann who joined Bayern Munich.

GreatDane

why bulk down? He was already the fastest player at Ajax

Brobbey absolutely isn't ready for the PL yet, but he's the only player nobody could have any issues with concerning his physicals. His nickname is Brobbeast and rightfully so, extremely strong and fast.
Brobbeast... now I really want him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
why bulk down? He was already the fastest player at Ajax

Brobbey absolutely isn't ready for the PL yet, but he's the only player nobody could have any issues with concerning his physicals. His nickname is Brobbeast and rightfully so, extremely strong and fast.
Whats bad about him? Hes a bit shit?

leontas

If we sign him, won’t we end up pissing off Ajax given they also want him?

Haven’t seen too much of him but surely we would need a more well established striker if Ronaldo goes.

Edwards6

Mr Brobbey, can we get Noel Edmonds in for the announcement video

Hoof the ball

The fact that I can't even find a "Brian Brobbey vs." compilation with all his touches speaks volumes, doesn't it?

He looks absolutely crap. He's got two feet like a fecking driver club and all the finesse of one too.

prateik

The guy just turned 20.. The manager has seem him first hand.. I'd be fine with it.. clearly a back up and a fairly cheap one at that.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It’s shite isn’t it? We finally pay for a young striker and he’s pretty bad. Sesko Adeymi Moukoko or someone like that could grow into a much better player and is needed on the fringes this season for a lot of football. Get the chequebook out and stop neglecting the hardest position. We are toothless for years, Ronaldo or not. So bloody sick of stop gaps and players playing out of position

Godfather

Really? so Leipzig and Ajax both know nothing about young players? Interesting assessment
He was pretty crap at Leipzig yeah. Why aren't we looking at De Ketelaere if we are going for a young and yet unproven striker? The guy has real potential.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
What the he'll are we doing even considering this type of player?

Idxomer

Tbf, he doesn't look that bad in these highlights though it's clear how huge a step would be for him playing in the PL.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
This is actually ten Hag testing our scouts. If they ok this one, ten Hag knows they are fools.