Brian Laudrup reveals battle with cancer | Fully recovered

arthurka

I'd definitely have Elkjær in the top-3 personally. Would actually argue that Michael should be below Brian. Despite being the better player, he had his best years for Denmark in the 80's when he was very young.
Elkjær needs to be on that list. Finished top 3 in the Ballon d'Or voting two years in a row, was voted third best player at the 1986 World Cup and won the Serie A with Verona. Such a unique player as well.
I agree I loved watching him play he played a match in Iceland where he was found smoking outside at halftime at one end of the stand. He was a fantastic footballer no doubt.
Simonsen was also twice in third place for Ballon d´Or, 3 x Kicker team of the year in Germany plus many other awards.

But no doubt both were fantastic.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Brian Laudrup was an absolutely superb footballer and probably the best ever foreign import into the SPL, ahead of Larsson.
Your talking out your hole mate, not denying he was a good player, better that Henrik? Nah not having it, no having better than Lubo, Cadete or Di Canio either mind you,

glad he’s ok.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Your talking out your hole mate, not denying he was a good player, better that Henrik? Nah not having it, no having better than Lubo, Cadete or Di Canio either mind you,
Seems like a fair and unbiased assessment from a celtic fan this.

MikeeMike

Great news. Surprised it took 10 years to give him the all clear. My dad had another form of NHL, the treatment has come on so far in recent years some doctors are now discussing whether it should be reclassified.
I had NHL many years go and had chemo and luckily clear since. New treatments all the time. Fantastic news !!

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
What a player. Remember watching him at Rangers. Best player to play in Scotland

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
What a man.

glad he’s ok.
Just as well Brian wasn't playing for Celtic when Rangers were winning 9-in-a-row - wouldn't have got in their team.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Lubo is debatable but yeah, there's no way the others were better.
Cadete, as a striker 100%, have had this debate with other fan
What a man.

Just as well Brian wasn't playing for Celtic when Rangers were winning 9-in-a-row - wouldn't have got in their team.
aye he would’ve, would’ve played right mid, Collins left, Di Canio in behind Pierre and Cadete.

All I’m saying he wasn’t the best overseas player, with Henrik, Lubo and DiCanio better with Cadete the best Striker ( not player ).

we are going off topic on what thread is about, it’s about him having cancer and beating it not how good he was or who better, in this instance it’s insignificant.