Brighton and Hove Albion 21/22

432JuanMata

Is this true for celebrity people? That rape and stuff happens more from the rich celebrity people doing something maybe like R Kelly vs someone getting put in to a corner to get some money like I've heard Justin better etc?
Woman false claims are quite small in the whole scheme of it. Woman have a hard time getting justice against rich people as they can hire top lawyers and try pay them off. The benefit is it will make news if it comes out which helps them.

One of my friends(average joe) has said she was sexually assaulted even been through the police etc but she hasn’t the money to do a long trail etc which takes forever in Ireland if it’s not high profile

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Woman false claims are quite small in the whole scheme of it. Woman have a hard time getting justice against rich people as they can hire top lawyers and try pay them off. The benefit is it will make news if it comes out which helps them.

One of my friends(average joe) has said she was sexually assaulted even been through the police etc but she hasn’t the money to do a long trail etc which takes forever in Ireland if it’s not high profile
Okay fair enough. I just get to hear the celebrity side I guess where they say that they got conned or whatever. I was reading about a celebrity list that got accused and was watching a YouTube video about one of the channel makers being conned and I guess I had assumed things wrongly.

432JuanMata

Okay fair enough. I just get to hear the celebrity side I guess where they say that they got conned or whatever. I was reading about a celebrity list that got accused and was watching a YouTube video about one of the channel makers being conned and I guess I had assumed things wrongly.
There was a study I can send you the link which concluded that men are more likely to be raped than be falsely accused of such.
The reason you hear about it often is due to the fact(sad fact) that sexual assault happens quite regularly

BerryBerryShrew

Women being proven to have made false claims are small. Big distinction, but carry on.

Zoo

Jokers in the crowd. They need a half decent striker.

Sviken

What an entitled bunch of clowns. What the hell do they expect? To win the league?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I got a train today in Brighton and it got absolutely rammed when it got to the station near the Amex. There was 10 minutes still to go so these 'fans' must have left over 20 minutes early.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I got a train today in Brighton and it got absolutely rammed when it got to the station near the Amex. There was 10 minutes still to go so these 'fans' must have left over 20 minutes early.
If it's heading out of Brighton then those trains are always hell on a Saturday evening nearing Christmas.

If you saw a lot of Albion tops then fair enough, like.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They haven't actually won since mid September now.

Same old story, can dominate games but just can't score.

Trequarista10

I'll ask it, as it seems people are hesitant to use the old cliché:

How good would they be if they had a 20 goal a season striker?

Hardest thing to find in football etc..

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
I'll ask it, as it seems people are hesitant to use the old cliché:

How good would they be if they had a 20 goal a season striker?

Hardest thing to find in football etc..
If they did find one then he’d most certainly be off in a season to a bigger team.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
If it's heading out of Brighton then those trains are always hell on a Saturday evening nearing Christmas.

If you saw a lot of Albion tops then fair enough, like.
No. The train was empty and at that station the platform was packed and the train got so full that not everyone on the platform could get on.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
No. The train was empty and at that station the platform was packed and the train got so full that not everyone on the platform could get on.
Oh, right. Sorry, I confused myself there reading your other post.

Odd. Unless there was something major going on at Stanmer Park there's only the football and the students in Falmer, so I assume you're right.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s probably a little irritation that the obvious issue from last season hasn’t been addressed, more annoyance at the final whistle than anything else.

Maybe underlying frustration that a goalscorer wasn’t sought after in the summer, after having issues in front of goal for so long?

Maybe they feel like Mwepu money could have been a punt on someone up top?

@The Boy maybe has some answers…

Maniron

If they had even a half decent striker they could challenge for top 6.

Leeds were there for the taking but there were times Brighton looked to pass sideways or backwards when a counter attack was on and you could hear the crowds frustration

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Apart from the three promotion team, I think Brighton, Southampton, and Burnley have relegation squad level. What Potter has been doing is very good and overachieving with players he has. Only Bissouma and Lamptey (also may be Cucurella and Sanchez) are good enough for mid table PL, the rest are relegation level players.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
It’s probably a little irritation that the obvious issue from last season hasn’t been addressed, more annoyance at the final whistle than anything else.

Maybe underlying frustration that a goalscorer wasn’t sought after in the summer, after having issues in front of goal for so long?

Maybe they feel like Mwepu money could have been a punt on someone up top?

@The Boy maybe has some answers…
Its just frustration that after a great start to the season we're back in the same place as last season in that we can over run teams but fall short at the last moment when it comes to putting the ball in the net!

I think the Leeds game was particularly annoying s that is close to the best I have seen us play at least this season and we really should have walked away 2 or 3 goals up. We've been crying out for another striker for a couple of seasons now and come close with Darwin Nunez and Maupay being dropped for a while feels like it blunted our attack even more, I think that was why he missed a couple of sitters today, he's rusty.

But I have to say I agree with Potter, fans booing when we're in the top half of the premiership, really need to remember where we were 10 years ago let alone 20 years ago!!

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Apart from the three promotion team, I think Brighton, Southampton, and Burnley have relegation squad level. What Potter has been doing is very good and overachieving with players he has. Only Bissouma and Lamptey (also may be Cucurella and Sanchez) are good enough for mid table PL, the rest are relegation level players.
This is just rubbish, Brighton have built a very good squad over the last few years, maybe Bissouma and Lamptey are the only players you've heard of as they are the flvour of the month at the moment.

Dunk, Veltman, Webster, Mwepu, Gross, Trossard are far from relegation level players.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Booing wasn't directed at Potter I think, just a general frustration at a team not being able to progress. They should've gone for someone like Daka/Edouard with the Ben White money. They'll be a very attractive destination for an up and coming striker looking to make their name in the PL. They create a boatload of chances.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This is just rubbish, Brighton have built a very good squad over the last few years, maybe Bissouma and Lamptey are the only players you've heard of as they are the flvour of the month at the moment.

Dunk, Veltman, Webster, Mwepu, Gross, Trossard are far from relegation level players.
Are you guys linked with any goal scoring attacker?

Thiagoal

The last thing Brighton want to do is upset Potter. I think he is a fabulous coach. I think Tottenham should have taken a punt on him rather than Conte

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I came to this thread after being very impressed with Brighton and Potter and I hear the Brighton fans were booing the team.:houllier:

ForeverRed1

Playing the best football they have played. Sitting on top half of table after pretty much always being in relegation battles.
He is the best coach they have had and they’re booing him. Crazy

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it's rubbish, I could also call your opinion as rubbish.

I consider them as PL relegation players. People have different view/opinion how to rate the players and I just don't rate those players to be good enough for PL mid table players.

In the last four seasons, you finished 15th, 16th, and 17th so it's not like you guys have been performing like mid table team to call those players are far from relegation level players. If you have proper evidence to tell me they are far from relegation level players then feel free to post them here, otherwise, it's only your opinion so let's better be respectful to each other opinion.

Last edited:

JustAGuest

Playing the best football they have played. Sitting on top half of table after pretty much always being in relegation battles.
He is the best coach they have had and they’re booing him. Crazy
Too many fans get blinded just by results. It should be obvious that it's a good performance when you create as many chances as they did yesterday.