Kick-off
Sat, 7 May 2022 @ 5:30pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bestofthebest

I can see our new man walking before Christmas. Lack of quality signings will drive him mad. Glazers will always watch their dollars before the teams results.

C3Pique

I don't even know how they have the balls to stay on the pitch and shake hands.

If they had any pride they'd be straight down the tunnel. Shameless twats to a man.

jesperjaap

Brighton have been very good, but so so easy for them. Not just this season but in 40 years, one of the worst performacnes I have seen, especially defensively, reminds me of Brazil getting spanked by Germany, they are literally walking through us with one or two touch football.

What i cant understand is all these pundits and commentators, Smith and Dublin today saying our side has quality still and doesnt need so many signings, just a good coach. DOnt like Souness but at elast like them he isnt blind.

Its not just attitude, desire, coaching and performance. This side has so many shite to average players in it in terms of quality Dalot, Telles, Lindelof, McTominay cold name several more in the squad, they simply arent very good. We only have 5/6 players forgettin gthe youngsters with genuine ability and intelligence forgettign the players leaving

Matt851

AWB has never been as bad as what Telles has been these last couple of months.
    Telles is garbage. Seemed to be a lot of people on here trying to argue he was good enough last year because he was only intended to be a backup but what's the point if he isn't good enough to play at any point

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    Been saying for two years that it's not just the manager and the players, there is a disease at the very heart of the club. Board has got nothing right in years

haru krentz

I can see our new man walking before Christmas. Lack of quality signings will drive him mad. Glazers will always watch their dollars before the teams results.
    That will be beautiful sight to watch. I hope ETH wont shy away to quit if the board failling him.

ForeverRed1

I was putting my youngsters to bed after the 1 -0, and suddenly we're at 4-0.. I know the feeling.

Feck me this is beyond unacceptable. I've never seen a football team this expensive this shit over such a long time.

We should have went for a permanent in December; Poch, Ten Hag or Potter. The latter probably would have come, we then could have gotten a few decent midfielders in January and not be this shit.
    The thing is, we have been pretty poor for a long time.. in some ways this probably needed to happen. These players have well and truly been exposed now, no blame on managers, the board.. this is on them.

Something big has to happen at the club now and changes have to be made on the footballing side, the glazers will lose money if it continues like this, especially with us not getting CL or maybe even europa.

You also have liverpool and city dominating football.. our two biggest rivals.. overtaking us in every respect, better everything, the fans are turning, the results are getting uglier... it’s over to them and the powers that be now.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
    A fair comment, but I disagree with it. Ralf was given a steaming pile of shit. We were already out the PL trophy hunt by then and top four was our only hope at that point. Several key players have had horrible seasons, like Maguire, that we can’t blame Ralf for.
    I agree that it's a steaming pile of shit, but I still feel like Ralf is the plumber that just gave up halfway in and called his parent company, instead of doing some drastic shit to get it to flush.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
    That will be beautiful sight to watch. I hope ETH wont shy away to quit if the board failling him.
    A beautiful sight?! You want to see the club crash and burn to further down the table?!

Let’s get our facts right here. The Glazers are going NOWHERE. Longer we learn to accept that the better.

I want ETH to stick with this and get us back to where we belong, not just quitting

Eric_the_Red99

Are we? Under Solskjaer, we lost 4-0 against the team that have just finished second from bottom.
    I'm considering the entirety of Ole's tenure, as he didn't suddenly become much worse at coaching at the start of this season. We certainly underperformed under him, but there were at least some highlights. Rangnick's reign has just been a series of lowlights.

I don't blame him, to be honest, no solely at least - I think getting an interim just for the remainder of the season was always a bad idea. But even with low expectations, he has under-achieved. I just don't understand why so many people seem to think he should bear no responsibility at all for what's happened. There's just nothing on his CV as far as I can see to justify such blind faith in his managerial abilities, to the point where it's everyone else's fault except his, because he can do no wrong.

LDUred

The absolute state of this football club. Dire performances on the pitch, belaguered managers wondering what the feck is going on around them, and owners' blatantly using the devotion of exasperated supporters as a cash cow.

Yep, that's where we are at.

haru krentz

A beautiful sight?! You want to see the club crash and burn to further down the table?!

Let’s get our facts right here. The Glazers are going NOWHERE. Longer we learn to accept that the better.

I want ETH to stick with this and get us back to where we belong, not just quitting
    There's no other alternative except embarrasing the club even further, and why should ETH stick with us if we failed to back him properly in the first place?

Jacko21

I've had general anaesthetics that left me feeling less numb than this lot.

Just surreal.

Conference League a very real possibility.

big_jeffstar

I'm considering the entirety of Ole's tenure, as he didn't suddenly become much worse at coaching at the start of this season. We certainly underperformed under him, but there were at least some highlights. Rangnick's reign has just been a series of lowlights.

I don't blame him, to be honest, no solely at least - I think getting an interim just for the remainder of the season was always a bad idea. But even with low expectations, he has under-achieved. I just don't understand why so many people seem to think he should bear no responsibility at all for what's happened. There's just nothing on his CV as far as I can see to justify such blind faith in his managerial abilities, to the point where it's everyone else's fault except his, because he can do no wrong.
    It’s not that everyone believes him to untouchable, but he’s in a lose/lose situation.. the players don’t want to, or physically can’t get behind his ideas.. the board rejected his request when identifying an issue with the squad.. he’s been constantly undermined by players/their agents/their families… what do you want him to do? And for the record.. this has been going on for nearly a decade under various managers.. and it won’t change until we drain the swamp

Eric_the_Red99

It’s not that everyone believes him to untouchable, but he’s in a lose/lose situation.. the players don’t want to, or physically can’t get behind his ideas.. the board rejected his request when identifying an issue with the squad.. he’s been constantly undermined by players/their agents/their families… what do you want him to do? And for the record.. this has been going on for nearly a decade under various managers.. and it won’t change until we drain the swamp
    For the record, I know what the real problems at United are, thanks - it's been pretty obvious for a while. And 'drain the swamp'? Seriously? Should we 'lock her up' while we're at it? And 'build the wall'?

GoldanoGraham

Love hearing Ralf talk about the structural issues at the club……however, it’s great deflection from the fact that his is a really shite manager…..I cant think of a manager that has had such a detrimental effect on a team - I mean - we are shitter and shitter after each weeks training with him……

he talks a great game but he really isn’t and never should have been - a manager of a really big team - Austria is his level - old Trafford he is out of his depth

big_jeffstar

For the record, I know what the real problems at United are, thanks - it's been pretty obvious for a while. And 'drain the swamp'? Seriously? Should we 'lock her up' while we're at it? And 'build the wall'?
    please don’t tell me you think that phrase was coined by Donald Trump.. it’s been used in politics for decades.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

2.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 216 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Brighton win
  • Draw