Brighton press conference

UncleBob

I personally think the Palace selection was a protest pick. Starting James and FSM on the right side was a message to the board. I don't think Woodward and Solskjaer see eye to eye and it's starting to show in the things that are being said and team selections.
Bissaka ignored the clubs advice and fecked off to Dubai, had to be given extra leave due to quarantine, club wasn't happy.
Ole went on to have a go at the FA and Southgate for picking Greenwood against the clubs wishes, Ole was never going to start him after that, would make him look like a tit.

There's two very good reasons neither player started the match, so i'm not entirely sure why some jump straight to the conspiracy theory

crossy1686

career ending
Bissaka ignored the clubs advice and fecked off to Dubai, had to be given extra leave due to quarantine, club wasn't happy.
Ole went on to have a go at the FA and Southgate for picking Greenwood against the clubs wishes, Ole was never going to start him after that, would make him look like a tit.

There's two very good reasons neither player started the match, so i'm not entirely sure why some jump straight to the conspiracy theory
:lol: Conspiracy theory.

Let's see how many games James and FSM start on that right side once the window shuts shall we?

UncleBob

:lol: Conspiracy theory.

Let's see how many games James and FSM start on that right side once the window shuts shall we?
You're missing the point. Both were dropped due to valid reasons, their own stupidity.

If Bissaka hadn't travelled against the clubs advice, if he hadn't missed the start of pre-season training due to his own stupidity, he would've started. Not entirely sure how it's possible to ignore the fact that the club wasn't pleased with his decision.

With Ole's comments in mind, accusing the FA and Southgate, Greenwood was never going to start.
Ole was sendsing a message to the pair of them, not Woodward

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Wan-Bissaka had been in full group training since Monday and Greenwood didn't have to be dropped. Pogba had just recovered from COVID and played the full 90 minutes.

Solskjaer has been sending out all kinds of messages to the players and board room since the season started. He's not even put some players on the bench because he wants them gone and he's making it clear, Smalling and Rojo are training with the reserves. It's not far fetched to think that in a game where he knew Woodward would attend, he would play the second string on the right hand side to highlight exactly what our issues are outside the first 11.
If we'd won, and you'd have expected us to at home to Palace I doubt the thought would have even entered your mind.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Not true, the club never said he couldn't go to Dubai, Ighalo and Pogba also went there and a few others.

UncleBob

Not true, the club never said he couldn't go to Dubai, Ighalo and Pogba also went there and a few others.
Were players advised against going to countries which would land them in quarantine upon return, yes or no?
Did Ighalo, Pogba and a few others miss the start of the pre-season because they were in quarantine after their personal holidays?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Were players advised against going to countries which would land them in quarantine upon return, yes or no?
Did Ighalo, Pogba and a few others miss the start of the pre-season because they were in quarantine after their personal holidays?
They weren't told they couldn't go there, hence they broke no rules like you claim.