Television Brooklyn Nine Nine

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That really should have been your post, instead you snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Rewatching the entire series just finished season one again. I forgot Boyle's crush on Rosa
No, i stand but my post. Scrubs is awesome

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Brooklyn Nine Nine is very good but Scrubs is all time. They can’t be compared at all.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Ah, that's sad. I didn't really know him before B99, but his performance in that show was amazing. Easily one of my favourite sitcom characters.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Ah, that's sad. I didn't really know him before B99, but his performance in that show was amazing. Easily one of my favourite sitcom characters.
I remember him from House MD too. It was quite refreshing to see him in a different Kind of role in B99.

RIP.

HTG

Supports
Bayern

Great actor. Really loved him as Holt.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Everything sucks. Press reset on the universe already, let's have a do-over

RedDevilQuebecois

Just heard there, it is one of those ones were I am a bit taken back. Very young . RIP
Same. Other than B99 and Andre's roles in other sitcoms, the first thing I remembered when I saw the news was his very first film role (and possible his first role ever) as the bookish Corporal Thomas Searles in Glory.

Another great actor now gone too early. :(

Chumpsbechumps

Same. Other than B99 and Andre's roles in other sitcoms, the first thing I remembered when I saw the news was his very first film role (and possible his first role ever) as the bookish Corporal Thomas Searles in Glory.

Another great actor now gone too early. :(
I liked him in The mist, kind of similar dry character to Holt but far less likable.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
It's been a tough year for the loveable legends in the sitcoms. Cannot believe he has passed away, a loved character with one of my favourite lines in tv shows: VINDICATION

Krits

This one hits hard. B99 is my favourite show. So many iconic lines. Everything is garbage.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was shocked when I found out. Played one of my favourite TV characters of all time.

Reiver

Very sad news. I first saw Andre Braugher in Homicide: Life on the Street. He was excellent in that. I thought his casting in B99 was inspired and he was genuinely very funny. I finished watching thus series with my boy recently and he was also very sad at the news. He will be missed but he has a legacy most actors would be proud of.