6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welbeckham

Defends like crazy. That’s often enough to make up his erratic play going forward.

MattofManchester

He's honestly a much better player when he doesn't try to do everything by himself.
A bit hard, given when we're the stronger team, he's tasked with having to provide all the creativity, with Pogba being out.
Probably contributes to the poor performances.

RedIan

I dont know how anyone can criticise Bruno, he has single handedly dragged us from being crap into being a half decent team. Not every ball comes off, they never will but he constantly looks to create something and often produces the killer assist or scores himself. When it doesnt cone off he doesnt hide he keeps pushing us on..

love him..

He i the hardest working player in the team bar none, chases everything, tracks back and presses... just a superb player and ive no time for moaners who criticise him.

a good game today, well played Bruno wish we had a few more like you.

Sylar

He's honestly a much better player when he doesn't try to do everything by himself.
There are times when not every pass needs to be an attempt to put us in on goal and we just need to recycle the ball

When we win it's fine because his work off the ball is great. When we have games we don't win it's really frustrating as it kills attacks as hes trying to find martial through a sea of players when there's a man over to stretch the play and move the defence

Glad he scored today.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
With his work rate, mentality and productivity, you can forgive down periods and some inconsistency. It's how Rooney became a United legend and our all time top scorer.

AKDevil

I dont know how anyone can criticise Bruno, he has single handedly dragged us from being crap into being a half decent team. Not every ball comes off, they never will but he constantly looks to create something and often produces the killer assist or scores himself. When it doesnt cone off he doesnt hide he keeps pushing us on..

love him..

He i the hardest working player in the team bar none, chases everything, tracks back and presses... just a superb player and ive no time for moaners who criticise him.

a good game today, well played Bruno wish we had a few more like you.
Echo all this. Ridiculous amount of credit in the bank.

He was brilliant today. Messed a few passes up but he was hounding them constantly and influenced the whole team to do the same.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
All players messed passes. That's what Man City forces you to do with their pressing on the man with the ball. Players get frustrated or afraid of having the ball, leading to even more bad passes. Bruno certainly didn't gave away the ball as much as other team mates.

I don't know why people want to wear him down with unfair critiques. Doesn't matter how many times he's MotM, PotM or how many goals and assists he produces. Not to mention he's one of the very few with creativity in that midfield and one of the very few we are alweays expecting to pull something off and win us the match.

Excepting Cristiano Ronaldo, I don't recall examples of players who play at top level while under incessant and unfair critiques. Positive reinforcement is so much more efficient and lightens the mood.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Anyone here know exactly what are the objectives he has to achieve for us (Sporting) to get more money from the transfer? Reading some rumours we get 5 million if he was to be Player of the Year but other sources say he only has to be nominated for it, also read we could get more money if you do well in the CL next year.

We already got an extra 5 million euros for him getting X amount of appearances, then there's another 5 if United reach a certain point in the Champions League and another 15 for individual awards or nominations but it would be nice to know exactly what these objectives are and for how long they stand

Trex

Just one behind Salah in the race for the league top scorer knowing Bruno he'll definitely have that in mind

Mike Smalling

Just one behind Salah in the race for the league top scorer knowing Bruno he'll definitely have that in mind
He would have to outscore Kane as well, though. There is a chance, but I wouldn't say it is very likely he'll end up top scorer in the league.

AnthonyFS

He slows it down too much when he gets the ball for me, he passes it back when he should turn and run with the ball, when he has to make the killer pass he is just a second or two late in making it, it is like he seems to picture it in his head first then he tries to do it with his body. Don't get me wrong, think he has been really good but he is not as elite as people make him out to be.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He slows it down too much when he gets the ball for me, he passes it back when he should turn and run with the ball, when he has to make the killer pass he is just a second or two late in making it, it is like he seems to picture it in his head first then he tries to do it with his body. Don't get me wrong, think he has been really good but he is not as elite as people make him out to be.
Not sure where to start with this one. I don’t really understand how you can say anything other than Bruno is the complete opposite of what you described. His issue is he plays too fast to the point where he’s often not set and our own players aren’t anticipating it. He passes in one touch when sometimes it would be better to stop take an additional touch and then play. He also is as elite as people say considering he’s been head and shoulders the best player in the Premier League since he arrived.

AnthonyFS

Not sure where to start with this one. I don’t really understand how you can say anything other than Bruno is the complete opposite of what you described. His issue is he plays too fast to the point where he’s often not set and our own players aren’t anticipating it. He passes in one touch when sometimes it would be better to stop take an additional touch and then play. He also is as elite as people say considering he’s been head and shoulders the best player in the Premier League since he arrived.
Promise you watch the next match, he runs around fast but when he gets the ball, you will see what I see. he is so readable

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
One thing that is great about Bruno is that his fitness record is exceptional. I don’t think he’s had to miss a game injured in 13 months here.

Pretty sure I’ve invited those who think internet posters can alter reality with posts like this but yea, was just thinking how remarkable his injury record is.

gajender

https://weallfollowunited.com/2021/...-200k-a-week-contract-from-manchester-united/

Apparently Bruno puts winning trophies before more money. That's the kind of drive that takes hones just "great" talent into a world class footballer.
Don't believe everything that's written no way Fernandes is rejecting a pay rise if we are offering one, he has a long contract with us he is going no where nor he would want to stay on his current wages for duration of that contract.

Raveneye

Don't believe everything that's written no way Fernandes is rejecting a pay rise if we are offering one, he has a long contract with us he is going no where nor he would want to stay on his current wages for duration of that contract.
Oh, I bet Fernandes wouldn't actually say no to a pay rise. But given what we've seen of him I would not be surprised at all that he'd not jump at the chance until he's sure he's not shackling himself to a side that'll never win anything.

A-man

It was a good assist, even though the finish was the main beauty for me. But overall I think he was a bit of a disappointment.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So needs a rest. Hopefully he won't go play for Portugal later this month.

hungrywing

https://weallfollowunited.com/2021/...-200k-a-week-contract-from-manchester-united/

Apparently Bruno puts winning trophies before more money. That's the kind of drive that takes hones just "great" talent into a world class footballer.
If true, it would be not inconsistent with his observed personality so far.

Incorrect. The phenomenon has been explained before.

Andersons Dietician

He was poor first half, passing was shocking and he really doesn’t like it when he’s pressed and back is to goal does he. 2nd half when he started to drop in to midfield more he I felt got much better and it was a great assist.

Just think Ole needs to get him into midfield more instead of this second striker position because it really dulls our approach play and if Matic, Fred, McT can’t do it he needs Bruno closer in there to do that.

Saddy

We really need Pogba back asap as it's pretty obvious teams are marking him tight and even doubling up on him - they know that the other midfielders are much less likely to play the sort of ball we scored from yesterday or smash in a 25 yarder !

Status
Not open for further replies.