6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgipep

Feels like he's holding onto the ball too long lately, especially when dropping deeper. Basically, he's doing a Pogba, getting caught on it and causing issues.

Will be fascinating to see if he can get a second/third/fourth wind and put together some performances before the end of the season, cause right now it's a bit bleak.
Yesterday him, Greenwood and Pogba were all getting caught when coming deeper by a combination of less-than-perfect first touch (the ball bouncing too far from them) and not being aware of nearby opponents and shielding the ball.

I think Bruno is the most susceptible to that kind of mistakes and getting disposessed in our own half. It happens a lot more in our half than in the opposition half too because usually the area he gets the ball is near the pressing attackers who jump on him. I really hope he adapts his game and gives quick passes to the defenders or midfielders around him as it is a liability which produces at least one chance for the opponent every game.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Is there an outside chance he gets 30 goals this season?

jackal&hyde

Feels like he's holding onto the ball too long lately, especially when dropping deeper. Basically, he's doing a Pogba, getting caught on it and causing issues.

Will be fascinating to see if he can get a second/third/fourth wind and put together some performances before the end of the season, cause right now it's a bit bleak.
He needs someone up front that he can trust to be creative imo. Pogba is behind him and Rashford, Cavani, Martial, Greenwood are all waiting for the final pass. We would be pure awesome with Sancho imo.

AgentSmith

Is there an outside chance he gets 30 goals this season?
Needs 7 goals with the potential of 12 games to do it. If we make it to the Europa League final I’d say there’s a good chance he does it.

Tottenham 1:3 Man Utd

Icemav

A bit of a weak link today. Needs to tidy up his passing and connect with the rest of the team. Unlucky though not to score, what a save.

Thought he was actually quite good in the second half after a first half that was reminiscent of many of his big game performances this year. Was involved in the buildup for the first two goals, including a brilliant nutmeg on Reguilon. Should've had an assist but for some reason Pogba tried to backheel it. Unlucky not to score.

RooneyLegend

He's incredibly frustrating. Weak and sloppy is the name of his game. He constantly sees things that don't exist. Not a fan at all.

Icemav

The first 2 goals were linked with him and Pogba's chance.
Fair enough, he did slip it to Greenwood nicely and helped with the Fred goal. I was thinking though that his play further from goal was quite a step down from his teammates.

bsCallout

Thought he had a good game. Perhaps a little quiet. I sometimes wonder if the players around him start too slow. There was a pass that he made to AWB early in the first half where had AWB not checked his run he would have reached it.

Redlyn

A bit of a weak link today. Needs to tidy up his passing and connect with the rest of the team. Unlucky though not to score, what a save.
So standard Bruno then? All you can ever say is what a pass, good goal, good assist, good attempt. Never that he dominated the game. General play is always the same. Sloppy.

Steve 007

He's incredibly frustrating. Weak and sloppy is the name of his game. He constantly sees things that don't exist. Not a fan at all.
I think you are on the wind up?
May I remind you of where we were in January last year, we almost couldn’t buy a goal or create chances. McT, Fred and Peirerra as our midfield, the rest of the league were cacking themselves in fear of our creative geniuses.

Raven

Another shite performance, needs to learn when to keep it simple and when to go for the spectacular. It's a strange take but I actually think his and Rashford's insistence on trying the spectacular with every touch is holding us back as a team.

bsCallout

Definitely didn't see the Bruno that others saw today. Thought he played well, linked with Pogba well. Was much more composed too. He's the player that always attempts the ball that the striker wants.

MattofManchester

Another shite performance, needs to learn when to keep it simple and when to go for the spectacular. It's a strange take but I actually think his and Rashford's insistence on trying the spectacular with every touch is holding us back as a team.
He has almost the same number of goal contributions as games played.
That "insistence" on trying the spectacular is quite useful, based on his output.

If he took that on board, you'll be criticizing him when his numbers dip as well, because he's "too safe", I bet.

Its amazing how some of you will criticize the player who's stood head and shoulders above the rest at this club, since he's joined.

The way forward should be to give Bruno more players like him. Great players who are equally hardworking and demanding.
Everything offensive in our game revolves around him.
We should be looking to reduce the burden on him in the summer.
Not telling him to do less, ffs.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Not one of his best performance, the thing i like about him is he never ending desire to win, could have had a goal today if not for that good save by Hugo, good link up with mason for the Cavani goal, overall good performance.

Nick7

He was involved in both of our goals when he was on the pitch. I don’t think he was that shite.

JPM#mufc

He has literally been the catalyst for us since he arrived yet people on here still complain about him. You couldn't make it up

Raven

He has almost the same number of goal contributions as games played.
That "insistence" on trying the spectacular is quite useful, based on his output.

If he took that on board, you'll be criticizing him when his numbers dip as well, because he's "too safe", I bet.

Its amazing how some of you will criticize the player who's stood head and shoulders above the rest at this club, since he's joined.

The way forward should be to give Bruno more players like him. Great players who are equally hardworking and demanding.
Everything offensive in our game revolves around him.
We should be looking to reduce the burden on him in the summer.
Not telling him to do less, ffs.
Nice rant. So you think he's perfect and no improvements can be made to his game? All I'm saying is he'd be a much better player for us if he was more composed and he kept it simple every now and then, it would allow us build attacks more effectively.

RooneyLegend

I think you are on the wind up?
May I remind you of where we were in January last year, we almost couldn’t buy a goal or create chances. McT, Fred and Peirerra as our midfield, the rest of the league were cacking themselves in fear of our creative geniuses.
I care very little for where we've been and only care about where we're going. We've been trash for eons. It's not rocket science to improve from those levels you mention.

Steve 007

I care very little for where we've been and only care about where we're going. We've been trash for eons. It's not rocket science to improve from those levels you mention.
Bruno is the catalyst for where we are going, the stats don’t lie, his numbers are making De Bryune look like an amateur. There’s no one in the premier league even close.
FYI I think The city man is a great player too, just a shame he doesn’t play for us.

Brightonian

I thought he was better in the second half today than he has been for a while. First half was more of the recent travails: struggling to connect passes, lingering on the ball, not getting the rub of the green, receiving a lot of fouls.

RedIan

Hardly a shit performance.never stops looking forward and trying to make things happen... not to mention the sheer graft he puts in. i love him..
take him out of the team and you will soon notice it.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Absolutely ended regullion with that nutmeg, was incredible to see it end a goal too.

Devil may care

Looked more like himself in the second half when the passing options were closer to him and started working openings.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
People forget that teams are paying special attention to him. Still, he manages to make useful contributions.

Wonder if he shouted "megs!" to Reguilon?

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Teams have been kicking him for a while now, I think he needs more protection. Players are following through on challenges which they don't usually follow through when he has the ball.

lost7

He played a role in the first two goals, standards for him are ridiculously high if this is considered a shit performance. I thought he was really good in the second half tbh

Foxbatt

Teams have been kicking him for a while now, I think he needs more protection. Players are following through on challenges which they don't usually follow through when he has the ball.
I did not know why that was not a yellow? He got kicked after he passed the ball. It was a deliberate kick.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
To be fair, he’s as big a play actor than anyone in the league. Whenever he is tackled fairly, you can almost guarantee that he will feign injury for a but before he gets on with it.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
No problem with Bruno. We're playing so many games in a short space and with their being no fans etc etc. It's hard to maintain or be critical because he's so proven as a player. It's harder in our league because we always want to be attacking. We don't really know how to be sharp when we play slow but Bruno i've no complaints. Saw a thread recently where we talked about Maguire not missing any games and he's cut from the same cloth. Hopefully we get a trophy before the end of the season because I think we're not too far off but you are always at the mercy of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.