6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsCallout

Thought he had a very good second half. Wasn't bad in the first either but not up to much really.

Shark

@NotShark
He's such a clever player for all his inconsistencies. When it matters he'll make that correct decision all the big players do.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought he was generally quite poor... Honestly think he's just knackered but he still pops up with his moments.

lost7

Deserved an assist in the second goal and his pass to VdB on the third was a delight. Say whatever you want but he's always influential

Devil may care

He's carried us at times and right now is getting to let Pogba and others take the lead but still played a vital part in the 1st and 3rd goal.

lost7

Only negative for me was that he missed that 1 to 1. I was sure he was gonna smash that first time, but decided to overcomplicate it

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've always thought it was harsh not awarding a player who dummied the ball before a goal with the assist. It was a nice pass from Rashford but the dummy was as equally important.

Roux

Lovely dummy - but he just kept giving the ball away in first half!

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Crazy player....terrible performance but decisive. Great dummy and brilliant role in third goal, he started the move with a great pass and the ball to VDB was just perfect, the right pass at the right moment.

Massively improved in the second. Still had a fantastic pass to Rashford in the first that should have resulted in a goal for Greenwood, although it might have been a toe offside.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I thought he has good game, didn't goal or assist but played key role in 2 goals.

OverratedOpinion

I think he is obviously a little out of form. It is amazing how much it does not worry me in the slightest, that much confidence in this man.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He is a strange player tbh. He has such an impact, but he does a lot of poor things in a lot of games.

The dummy was smart.

arthurka

Start a petition to get that dummy credited as an assist.

#Justice4Bruno
Give it to Kane he normally gets these credited.

Even when Bruno isn't good he gets shit going, great for the dummy and the third goal was started and put into motion by him.

He'sRaldo

I thought he has good game, didn't goal or assist but played key role in 2 goals.
Yeah he can play well without scoring or assisting, it was nice to see it today.

And in fact he could have been more selfish and tried to get a goal or assist both times, but he took the better option which resulted in clear chances.

AKDevil

Not great by his standards but still pulling strings. Have no issue with him whatsoever. fecking love him.
same haha! I’ve seen enough in first year and a bit. The bad games I’m happy to ignore. Constantly trying stuff, always involved ... something eventually comes off. What a signing.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Who else noticed the swagger he put up, almost like he was feeling himself once Greenwood had scored from his dummy, almost Zlatan like.
Brilliant footballer God bless the person who sanctioned the deal to get him here.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Only 3 goals for Bruno in our last 14 games, all penalties. Surprised by that

Ole'sattheWheel

Only 3 goals for Bruno in our last 14 games, all penalties. Surprised by that
yeah i saw that. Have faith he'll start firing soon though. Think he's a bit knackered in all honesty right now.

but he says it himself (i know its media training bs) but aslong as he helps the team win that's all that matters - which he did today. His involvements in those 2 goals were as important (if not more in the case of the dummy) as an assist to his name.
Let the twitter morons call him penandes, we know his quality

Ole'sattheWheel

Crazy player....terrible performance but decisive. Great dummy and brilliant role in third goal, he started the move with a great pass and the ball to VDB was just perfect, the right pass at the right moment.
He always does this... you'll be sat thinking "was it just the purplest of purple patches we got from him at the start - and he is actually just sh*te??" Aimlessly kicking the ball at Burnley players.

But then he comes up with a goal or assist or whatever you wanna call the 2 things he got tonight. We lose that game without him in the team

jesperjaap

Lets be honest. His overall performances have actually been poor for a good two or three months. But he never stops running, never stops trying the key pass and even in this poor spell of form, he still manages moments of great quality that are decisive.

I think he is a very good player that has been hyped to the moon by pundits and fans alike, which is understandable considering the effect he made in his first few months. No disrespect to him but I dont get the Cantona comparisons myself. Fernandes actually gives the ball away more than Fred, his stats are scewed doing that as he is very often trying decisive passes, just like his goal scoring record is scewed as he has had so many penalties.

I think he is an excellent player and quite obviously a key player for us, but one of the worlds best I dont agree with. As an example DeBruyne though he also has bad games, 80% of the time everything he does is quality and he rarely gives the ball away and 10% is decisive. With Fernandes recently at least 80% of what he does with the ball is actually poor, but still 10% is decisive. The way he plays that can be accepted and understood, but sayign that, he has generally been sloppy a lot recently with his execution

Mailo

Lets be honest. His overall performances have actually been poor for a good two or three months. But he never stops running, never stops trying the key pass and even in this poor spell of form, he still manages moments of great quality that are decisive.

I think he is a very good player that has been hyped to the moon by pundits and fans alike, which is understandable considering the effect he made in his first few months. No disrespect to him but I dont get the Cantona comparisons myself. Fernandes actually gives the ball away more than Fred, his stats are scewed doing that as he is very often trying decisive passes, just like his goal scoring record is scewed as he has had so many penalties.

I think he is an excellent player and quite obviously a key player for us, but one of the worlds best I dont agree with. As an example DeBruyne though he also has bad games, 80% of the time everything he does is quality and he rarely gives the ball away and 10% is decisive. With Fernandes recently at least 80% of what he does with the ball is actually poor, but still 10% is decisive. The way he plays that can be accepted and understood, but sayign that, he has generally been sloppy a lot recently with his execution
I agree.

Alemar

Excellent no-pass “assist”, second assist for the last goal. Overall very respectable outing

TrustInOle

He isn't perfect but his highs are exceptional and his consistency to win games on his own is evident! Beautiful awareness for the 1st goal and just all round amazing player!

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Poor perfomance after ahving direct input in two goals sounds a bit harsh, tbh. I guess people prefer for him to play it safe sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.