Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moby

Dick
First Super League player to take a stand.
Absolutely agree with that tweet. Whatever he does on the pitch, as a person his focus is always on the right thing. Proper leader to have.

In the event this whole thing actually goes through, won't mind him and few others leaving united for a club that actually gives a shit about their fans. These are some of the best players in the world, there's gonna be no shortage of jobs or money for them.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
First Super League player to take a stand.
He got the quote wrong. It's, "Dreams can't be buy." It's feels even more genuine in Bruno's broken English. You know he's the one who typed that out.

NinjaZombie

Guy's already a legend in my eyes. I can't for fans to be allowed back in the stadiums and to hear them sing songs about him. Dreams can't be buy, indeed.

Rustyspider13

I've said it before and I'll say it again, after years of searching that world class player, we've finally found him. His attitude only magnifies his ability and I'll consider him one of our most important players ever.

Dreams can't be buy.

Swiss_Red89

Legend! Im sure our Match going fans will not stop to sing his name after they return and i can't wait for it.

Nick7

Man has single handedly dragged us into being a very good team and sacked Ed. Dreams can’t be buy indeed.

NinjaZombie

I want to get a Bruno kit but since I'm not ever spending a dime of my money on United as long as the Glazers are around, I'm settling for a Portugal one.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
One of the very first players part of it to speak out, likely before he spoke to anybody legally or in terms of "what he should do". That's the kind of person he is. Has his morals, his values. He's a proper United player, and is a fecking hero in my eyes.

Dreams can't be buy indeed.

mav_9me

If I am not mistaken there are other stories of leadership when he was at Sporting.

hungrywing

He earns less than the rest? Really?
Been pointed out many times that he might fit an extremely particular particular personality type that exists only among elite-level performers in any field.

It was funny when droves of people were talking about giving him a pay raise despite being told about this. These types of people actively eschew getting more money/'getting paid what they're worth'.

Guy's already a legend in my eyes. I can't for fans to be allowed back in the stadiums and to hear them sing songs about him. Dreams can't be buy, indeed.
We need fans to sing dreams can't be buy for him when we return :lol:
Man's pretty much figuratively a dragon-slayer per the below post from @Nick7. A double dragon slayer, even. Someone(s) could really write an epic poem about his journey to the isle to face The Great Snake and the Red-Bearded Lizards from across the sea.

Man has single handedly dragged us into being a very good team and sacked Ed. Dreams can’t be buy indeed.
This is what can happen when narcissists go up against something called 'authentic personality'.

Don't necessarily bet on this type of outcome in daily life, but when it happens, it happens big time since the former base their behavior on lies and constructs.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Bruno, what a guy. Absolutely worth his weight in gold. Morals and character in abundance. He will forever be a hero In my eyes for what he's done for us.

Bondi77

I want to get a Bruno kit but since I'm not ever spending a dime of my money on United as long as the Glazers are around, I'm settling for a Portugal one.
Get a Sporting one and then if you are ever in Scotland it could double up as a Celtic jersey,
Och aye the noo!

NinjaZombie

Get a Sporting one and then if you are ever in Scotland it could double up as a Celtic jersey,
Och aye the noo!
I remember reading one of Brian MClair's columns in the United magazine back in the day. It was sort of like a tongue in cheek journal. Anyway, he was writing about seeing this massive tree that had been uprooted in a storm or something and wrote, "that reminds me what happens when we forget our roots, Och Aye!"

I thought it was funny as feck. :lol:

Golden Nugget

Back in the Fergie days, I was struggling to decide which player to get printed on the back of the United kit each season and still regret not getting the likes of Evra and Rio.

post Fergie, and when his team slowly moved on, again I was struggling - but this time I didn’t know who I wanted on there - to a point I had Rashford twice and even Beckham on one of them. I think since that time, Bruno is the first player that I truly feel I want. I got him for this seasons kit; likely to have him next season too.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Back in the Fergie days, I was struggling to decide which player to get printed on the back of the United kit each season and still regret not getting the likes of Evra and Rio.

post Fergie, and when his team slowly moved on, again I was struggling - but this time I didn’t know who I wanted on there - to a point I had Rashford twice and even Beckham on one of them. I think since that time, Bruno is the first player that I truly feel I want. I got him for this seasons kit; likely to have him next season too.
The thing I like the most of him is that even when he's having a bad game, he never stops trying and never stops running.

You can forgive people having bad days where things just don't work, but you can't accept people walking or giving up just because they're angry with themselves. His work rate and attitude has driven the squad along i'm sure of that. It's no coincidence that since he's been part of the team we've had a never say die attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.