Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I know we haven’t had a game since Sunday and other clubs have but I’d have liked our manager and players to have been more vocal. We’ve had a couple of pretty tame messages from Bruno and Rashford and that’s about it. Liverpool’s players have been very vocal, I would have liked us to lead this really. But hey ho.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I know we haven’t had a game since Sunday and other clubs have but I’d have liked our manager and players to have been more vocal. We’ve had a couple of pretty tame messages from Bruno and Rashford and that’s about it. Liverpool’s players have been very vocal, I would have liked us to lead this really. But hey ho.
Liverpool players posted some generic messages on the social media, just like how ManUtd players did it.

It's actually hilarious how you complain/point finger about Bruno, if the news was about Pogba, you would be posting all over the caf saying how he was always the leader.

Bondi77

Back in the Fergie days, I was struggling to decide which player to get printed on the back of the United kit each season and still regret not getting the likes of Evra and Rio.

post Fergie, and when his team slowly moved on, again I was struggling - but this time I didn’t know who I wanted on there - to a point I had Rashford twice and even Beckham on one of them. I think since that time, Bruno is the first player that I truly feel I want. I got him for this seasons kit; likely to have him next season too.
I imagine he may be wearing the #8 jersey next season.

El Zoido

Back in the Fergie days, I was struggling to decide which player to get printed on the back of the United kit each season and still regret not getting the likes of Evra and Rio.

post Fergie, and when his team slowly moved on, again I was struggling - but this time I didn’t know who I wanted on there - to a point I had Rashford twice and even Beckham on one of them. I think since that time, Bruno is the first player that I truly feel I want. I got him for this seasons kit; likely to have him next season too.
I was going to get him on next seasons shirt, but the last three names I had were Ince (sold him 3 months later, and he turned out to be a tosser), Anderson in 2008 after CL (he never got any better), and Martial at the start of last season. So I think I’ll go back to not having a name on it.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Liverpool players posted some generic messages on the social media, just like how ManUtd players did it.

It's actually hilarious how you complain/point finger about Bruno, if the news was about Pogba, you would be posting all over the caf saying how he was always the leader.
It’s not a complaint about Bruno? Liverpool’s players have come out and publicly said as a group they don’t want it....Milner did a post match interview saying he was opposed to it, so did Klopp. As the biggest club in the country with parasite owners I’d have liked more....I’m actually disappointed someone like Pogba has done nothing, he’s our most high profile player. We’ve just not done this well at all.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It’s not a complaint about Bruno? Liverpool’s players have come out and publicly said as a group they don’t want it....Milner did a post match interview saying he was opposed to it, so did Klopp. As the biggest club in the country with parasite owners I’d have liked more....I’m actually disappointed someone like Pogba has done nothing, he’s our most high profile player. We’ve just not done this well at all.
They did it as they had time to digest the news. When we played, our players heard the news just before the kick off or at half time. They barely had any info, what exactly are they going to talk about?

Rest of the PL clubs had one day to digest the news and also come up with proper interview.

bsCallout

Theatre Of Dreams

Where Dreams Can't Be Buy

I was singing it when I was getting up today :lol:

Golden Nugget

The thing I like the most of him is that even when he's having a bad game, he never stops trying and never stops running.

You can forgive people having bad days where things just don't work, but you can't accept people walking or giving up just because they're angry with themselves. His work rate and attitude has driven the squad along i'm sure of that. It's no coincidence that since he's been part of the team we've had a never say die attitude.
100% this. It’s so obvious in the past month+ he’s in bad form - probably due to fatigue, but the guy does not stop trying and does not stop running. His mentality and efforts are top class - and on top of all this, he’s a bloody good player

Tony247

This thread title should add 'Dreams can't be buy' to commemorate Bruno.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
They did it as they had time to digest the news. When we played, our players heard the news just before the kick off or at half time. They barely had any info, what exactly are they going to talk about?

Rest of the PL clubs had one day to digest the news and also come up with proper interview.
That’s why I mentioned we had t had a game. I would’ve liked more though in the week on social media from our players. Something a bit stronger...and the manager. But hey ho it’s done now, what a mess.

steve88

That’s why I mentioned we had t had a game. I would’ve liked more though in the week on social media from our players. Something a bit stronger...and the manager. But hey ho it’s done now, what a mess.
But no other players from either teams said much more than rashford and bruno on social media

He earns less than the rest? Really?
He's on less than our big stars. He joined us after a couple of years in a second rate Portuguese league and a few unconvincing years in Italy. We offered a contract to that player, not the one we have now. He'll get a much better deal very soon I'm sure.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Tbh, I am against this whole pressure to make a statement thing. In general, not just football. Someone gets shot in say, Egypt, and you have a bunch of people tweeting Beyoncé saying ‘you sleep in Egyptian cotton, why no statement?’. All that results in is seeing the type of tame messages you speak of, which are almost done under duress to me. This is the Twitter era sadly. Everyone goes around counting who has tweeted. Nobody has to tweet anything, and there is no clear link between what they tweet and what they feel.

Harry Maguire has received loads of praise and as far as I saw he tweeted nothing. It seems he did something behind the scenes though. And tbh, even if he didn’t, so what really?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Tbh, I am against this whole pressure to make a statement thing. In general, not just football. Someone gets shot in say, Egypt, and you have a bunch of people tweeting Beyoncé saying ‘you sleep in Egyptian cotton, why no statement?’. All that results in is seeing the type of tame messages you speak of, which are almost done under duress to me. This is the Twitter era sadly. Everyone goes around counting who has tweeted. Nobody has to tweet anything, and there is no clear link between what they tweet and what they feel.

Harry Maguire has received loads of praise and as far as I saw he tweeted nothing. It seems he did something behind the scenes though. And tbh, even if he didn’t, so what really?
Fair point...I’d have liked us to respond more forcefully....however that may have been. I think we were a bit tame. But in any case it’s done with for now.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

Sensible, yes. It must be horrible to be in the public eye in this way.

Red_toad

Where's all this crap coming from that he won't sign a new contract unless Pogba does? Is silly season here already?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Where's all this crap coming from that he won't sign a new contract unless Pogba does? Is silly season here already?
You would imagine it is nonsense.

If anything at all, it is likely a more ‘I won’t sign unless I am assured we are building a strong team’ - which is the same as we’ve seen from others before.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Also claims the Sky Sports article of Bruno not signing a new deal if Pogba doesn't as true. Quite the Q&A session Bruno did today.
She’s getting carried away and talking bollocks. In one tweet she said ‘Pogba here too now’ - yet she seemingly forgets to take a pic of the biggest star of them all. Not to mention that this all points to it being a Nike ad for the Euros, with Henderson, Bruno and Cantona all there as Nike athletes, wearing their country’s Nike jerseys. Pogba is an adidas man. She’s reaching, I’d say.

pascell

She’s getting carried away and talking bollocks. In one tweet she said ‘Pogba here too now’ - yet she seemingly forgets to take a pic of the biggest star of them all. Not to mention that this all points to it being a Nike ad for the Euros, with Henderson, Bruno and Cantona all there as Nike athletes, wearing their country’s Nike jerseys. Pogba is an adidas man. She’s reaching, I’d say.
Oh absolutely, no way Bruno would say those things to a fan just like that.

Balljy

She's obviously talking rubbish now. She should have stopped whilst ahead rather than make up what they're saying and who was there

lost7

His shooting has been off for a little while now. He had 2/3 good chances to at least hit the target, but he scuffed the shot in all circumstances. Needs to pick up form for the final stretch in the Europa league

Status
Not open for further replies.