Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

@NotShark
Maguire may be the official captain, but Bruno is the de-facto captain. You know full well that he's the most opinionated in the locker-room, has an incredibly drive and is always talking on the pitch. Doesn't mind critiquing players mid-game, or directing them with the ball. He's captain material. It's inevitable that he gets the armband.
Until he's actually made captain we'll get retaliation like the one we seen when he had a go at Lindelof vs Sevilla though. He has to be given it.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
No. The crying and not looking at penalties. Don't you remember? Incredibly embarassing.
Nope. They won the shootout, that's all I remember. And then he was out and they got absolutely rogered by Germany with David Luiz giving a masterclass of bad captaincy, bad teammateship and bad defending.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Until he's actually made captain we'll get retaliation like the one we seen when he had a go at Lindelof vs Sevilla though. He has to be given it.
This is an important point. With someone like Bruno, you either make him part of the leadership group or you have a danger of him being a disruptive outsider. He's incredibly driven and dedicated on the field. You need to harness that, as being vocal and passionate can go two ways.

Red_toad

Lots of media crap going around that Barca and Real are looking at him. Can't see us selling, but he can't be happy with the current performances of those around him...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Out of all the players within our squad, Bruno would be the one who would interest a wider variety of top clubs. Quality player at a good age and is highly determined.

If we don't show the same ambition he'll be off.

Out of all the players within our squad, Bruno would be the one who would interest a wider variety of top clubs. Quality player at a good age and is highly determined.

If we don't show the same ambition he'll be off.
he’s been here 6 months. Jesus this place is mental.

Lots of media crap going around that Barca and Real are looking at him. Can't see us selling, but he can't be happy with the current performances of those around him...
you mean a report in the Sun...

the transfer window has closed, so papers start printing even more shit.

Coops73

Hope he starts to find some of his earlier form tonight, he’s exceptional when he’s on his game but that has definitely dropped off in recent weeks.

Isn't just the Sun and it's not this window, next summer. But yes probably more cack
clearly it’s not about this window. But now the window has closed, and all the real transfer stories have been closed, it’s at this point when all the wild speculation starts be use they have nothing actually tangible to write about, and they need their clicks.

Danillaco

Nope. They won the shootout, that's all I remember. And then he was out and they got absolutely rogered by Germany with David Luiz giving a masterclass of bad captaincy, bad teammateship and bad defending.
Go back and watch it, please. Still to this day is remembered with the utmost disdain here.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Go back and watch it, please. Still to this day is remembered with the utmost disdain here.
David Luiz in the final is the most pathetic performance I've ever seen on a football pitch. He wasn't just incredibly bad, he was hiding. Running away from the ball to play behind his RB leaving German players with a free run on goal down the middle. I've never seen a lack of bravery like that from Silva during the game regardless of whether he bottled a penalty shootout. But then it's rare to see such cowardice from any player in fairness.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Fine line between being a mouthy hypocrite and a vocal leader. Bruno swung between the two, but finished well and truly back to the right side with two bits of class in the final minutes. He was wretched until then, with only an unfortunately chalked off goal the only positive in the first 80 minutes.

kiristao

Today's performance by was typical of his recent performance. Play poorly most of the game yet create or score crucial goals.

LJJT

Absolutely terrible display. Im
Being serious he was utter shite but his goal was class and the ball for Rashford at the end. Love the player but he was so bad today which is crazy given he got a goal and an assist

Zoo

He’s like Rooney. Does your nut in half the time but delivers quality when needed. What a finish. And on the disallowed goal too.

Look-a-Hill

He's the 'winning without playing well' cliché in human form.

Never stops trying to force it and works like a horse. 3-1 up with 30 seconds left and he's chasing down Callum Wilson in our own box.

Reactions: Jippy

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
All or Nothing performance. Ranged from exceptional to complete dogshit... But hey, he keeps making the difference at the end of it... Beautiful man.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He was woeful at times today, could barely but completely a pass but he put it behind him and finished a wonderful counter attack and picked up an assist too. He's very much a stats player!

Bobski

The guys keeps going, working, making runs, trying the difficult. He doesn't sulk or hide when he is having an off game. Reminds me of Giggs in that way, Giggsy had plenty of games were little was coming off but staying assertive in his play was eventually awarded.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Today's performance by was typical of his recent performance. Play poorly most of the game yet create or score crucial goals.
Agreed, him and Rashford will come out with the plaudits, but they were actually quite poor for the vast majority of the game. Mata was more consistent, but you have to give Rashford MotM for those last 10 minutes. Bruno's goal was an absolute peach of a strike, impossible to stop from not the easiest of angles.

el3mel

Good performance or not his impact and output can't be underestimated. He can't leave the pitch no matter what.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
2 assists and a goal today, can't ask for much more than that.

That finish was sublime and the pass for Rashford was just :drool:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I'm not going to sh*t on anyone's performance tonight. Team bereft of confidence comes away with a emphatic 4-1 win away to Newcastle. I'd take that.

RUCK4444

Feck me I love watching this lad so much.

Wasteful on some passes but overall he’s pivotal for us on the pitch.

Two assists, a brilliant goal, missed a pen, offside goal which was another great finish. All action entertainer, love it.

That pass for Rashfords goal was absolutely mint.

Vaibhav Raj

Absolutely terrible display. Im
Being serious he was utter shite but his goal was class and the ball for Rashford at the end. Love the player but he was so bad today which is crazy given he got a goal and an assist
It's posts like these that make me want to stay away from this site.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was excellent.

Created so many chances. If he can weed out some of his erratic play, even better.

But he was superb. Great character.

OverratedOpinion

I honestly think his best attribute is his self belief. He could play 5 bad passes in a row and he will still keep trying it if he thinks it is on.

He reminds me of Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.