Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I only watched the first half and he was quite sensational in it. He looks more akin to his best self when he arrived here which bodes well for us.

The Irish Connection

I thought he was absolutely sensational. I’m pretty comfortable now with saying Bruno is absolutely world class and I think it’s clear that he has evolved as a player in the past couple years and the move to Utd will help him further. The whole game just runs through him in a way that I have rarely seen, it just feels like every time he touches the ball something magic can happen. Overall a fantastic display by Portugal but and even more talismanic performance by our Magnifico.
he just seems to make the whole team click in attack, great performance.

flappyjay

I imagine if cr7 had played for most of his prime with the current version of Bruno and Bernardo he probably would have reached a world cup final.

AshRK

It was a sensational performance. Rival fans who don't watch him come out calling him penalty merchant but he would walk into any side. Class player.

Chief123

I noticed when playing fifa the commentators say "Bruno Fernange" which sounded weird. But it looks like it is pronounced like that in portuguese based on the commentators for the game above!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
A good night for Bruno as that performance was followed by becoming dad:

Skeezix

As there is nothing much in the Sancho front for now, let's enjoy some of what we already have. (something is wrong with the audio, but video quality is pretty good)

Complete midfield performance (bordering on world class) from him against Sweden. Almost scored a goal too.
Still can't believe this wholesome human being is ours :devil: What an absolute bargain.

Can't wait to see him turning up again in that United Shirt.

CG1010

Turned 26 yesterday. I hope the club arranged a cake for him:nervous:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
As there is nothing much in the Sancho front for now, let's enjoy some of what we already have. (something is wrong with the audio, but video quality is pretty good)

Complete midfield performance (bordering on world class) from him against Sweden. Almost scored a goal too.
Still can't believe this wholesome human being is ours :devil: What an absolute bargain.

Can't wait to see him turning up again in that United Shirt.
Why was deep throat commentating?

Adamsk7

I noticed when playing fifa the commentators say "Bruno Fernange" which sounded weird. But it looks like it is pronounced like that in portuguese based on the commentators for the game above!
Not quite. On FIFA the pronunciation is pretty terrible. It’s hard to explain but the d is still said, it just comes and goes very quickly - it’s more Fur- Nan-dssh.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Nice to see he had another good performance, was a joy to watch against Croatia.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Sir Mat Busby player of the year! Well done Bruno.

el3mel

He still looks as knackered as he was at the end of last season ?!

flappyjay

In the 1st half he kept stepping on Rashford and James toes, feck was he doing outwide?

Yagami

Good post resistant
I mean, this is your typical Bruno performance. He just didn't score a penalty to mask his poor general play this time.

Jev

I mean, this is your typical Bruno performance. He just didn't score a penalty to mask his poor general play this time.
I'm starting to feel this way. He's certainly not as good as the media hype would have you believe. He did brilliantly in the beginning, no doubt, but there have been quite a few poor performances with extremely sloppy passing, and then he scored a penalty and people were gushing over him.

That said, he was nowhere near the worst player today.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He still looks as knackered as he was at the end of last season ?!
Not at all, he was chasing back all game long. Bruno was far from our issue today.

Status
Not open for further replies.