6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Untd55

Not good today, but if he doesn't do anything we don't score. Way too reliant on him.

Put in the freekick for the first goal.

Made the pass to Rashford.

Scored the penalty.

The United

“poor defensively“...imagine Having to worry about the defensive performance of your CAM despite his high workrates.
Yeah. It is funny.

Having the likes of Pogba in this form and mindset gave our defense a huge pressure. Especially with AWB being off the pace righ now.

lysglimt

Scout
Not good today, but if he doesn't do anything we don't score. Way too reliant on him.

Put in the freekick for the first goal.

Made the pass to Rashford.

Scored the penalty.
Involved in all our goals - and at fault for both of theirs. Now that is the definition of a key-player :)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was pretty garbage in the first half, improved in the 2nd but of course showed why you keep him on with the great pass for Rashford, giving a few good balls into Martial and then the decisive pen (wouldn't be confident in anyone else). Can't let his level drop like that first half though.

AshRK

Even in his worst games he gets a goal and assist whereas pogba in his worst games is pretty bad.

LoneStar

His worst game since the arrival. Nothing came off except for the pen.
Delivered the set piece for the first goal, set up a sweet assist for Rashford and scored a class penalty, is that really bad?

I agree he was erratic, especially in the first half, but we would have certainly lost without him. More than half the team played much worse than him.

Andersonson

Made some big mistakes.
But scored a fantastic pen. He is a great player, but today he was really bad at times

LoneStar

“poor defensively“...imagine Having to worry about the defensive performance of your CAM despite his high workrates.
Didn’t you hear? He’s supposed to play everywhere and do everything. Guy literally won us that game, and people complaining about his defensive ability. I wonder what they made of Pogba and the defence today.

hungrywing

:lol:
Love it.

Didn’t you hear? He’s supposed to play everywhere and do everything. Guy literally won us that game, and people complaining about his defensive ability. I wonder what they made of Pogba and the defence today.
+1 to the above posts.

Born2Lose

Spends far too much time tracking back, too honest a player.

So glad we've got such a diamond. Hopefully Van der Beek turns out the same.

meamth

To be honest, I don't think he has 90 minutes worth of stamina at the moment.

He was aware of the free back post, but seems way too knackered.

jem

He was shambolic in the first half, all the way to conceding that penalty. After that, he seemed to morph into the spring version of Bruno. I love that he is always decisive, even when he's having an off game.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Weird one this guy. Very poor but it was 3 moments of quality from him where we scored from.

SAFMUTD

Poor game overall but he still produces key special moments. I think the team overall performance is affecting him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His worst game since the arrival. Nothing came off except for the pen.
You clearly haven’t watched us much after lockdown have you :lol: what a stupid post

Phil

He was misplacing a lot of passes first half, wasn't good by his standards.

Showed who he is in the second, key player.

space

Love him man, just gives it his all, his pass to Rashy was so good as was his FK, then to hit such a good pen at the end.

YAMS49

Balls of steel on the lad & a fantastic attitude. Not his best game but still match winning (somehow).

Great player.

Tony247

I still think Pogba and Matic both behind Bruno slow the pace of our attack. Where Matic is absolutely important against superior attacking teams, for mid table team Ole should at least try Donny as 8 behind Bruno. Otherwise entire game we keep seeing Bruno is running up and down the pitch without much threat.

Not a great game in costing us two goals but still forced things to happen and helped us get the other 3. We need that kind of willpower in the team.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Words cannot express how thankfully I am that he's stepping up to take a penalty in the 99th minute

Imagine if that was Pogba :nervous:

-Supreme-

He was misplacing a lot of passes first half, wasn't good by his standards.
We have witnessed this quite regularly in his play and he needs to do better particularly important when we play against top sides as we'd get punished on the counter...doesn't help with our slow CMs and CBs.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
We won the match as soon as VAR made it's point.

It's Bruno, he scores goals even when sitaution's fubar.

Dve

Shocking first half, but again he is there when it counts.

Adamsk7

He can carry on playing like that all season for all I care, with him it’s not about controlling a game, he is just so brutal at making the difference when it counts. The fact that he has the most desire to win in the squad and busts a gut all game is just a bonus.

He’s our star player.

Devil may care

He's erratic on the ball and gave a penalty away, but he has great mental strength and will make something happen in most games.

Status
Not open for further replies.