6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web of Bissaka

As much as I like him, I think he’s been a bit too selfish in the past few games.
Maybe because every time he pass, his teammates waste it with shit finishing, shit touches, stupid delays and terrible decisions makings?

He's in good scoring run, good confidence too so maybe he might as well have a go. His shots is the closest to score in this game while the rest bar Greenwood, did they even had a go? Were there any other shootings? Can't remember. Oh yes, there's one by Rashford who made a fluff shot. Then who else?

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
He has plenty of goodwill built up to be excused for a subpar performance, it’s a shame nobody else can step up. He’s too good to be playing his prime years battling for 4th place and in the Europa league. If things don’t improve drastically by the end of next season he may start to become impatient.

One of his poorer games - clearly struggling physically at the end - yet still laid on two big, big chances for Rashford...both of which were DOA due to poor touches.

lex talionis

Grim today, but I think we all agree it happens to even the best of footballers. No cause for serious concern.

MAME DIOUF 32

The whole point of him is that he plays high risk passes so sometimes they're not going to come off and he had a lot of those today. If he kept the ball as much as Matic, for example, then he probably wouldn't be doing his job. Weird that he got MotM though.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Surely you're not saying that's another big game he didn't perform in
Only a daft idiot would conclude Bruno doesn't perform in big games. He played well in Leipzig, PSG this season, City and Chelsea last season and that's just off the top of my head.

TsuWave

Maybe because every time he pass, his teammates waste it with shit finishing, shit touches, stupid delays and terrible decisions makings?
You guys have built this infallible persons around Bruno and it’s kind of comical and counterproductive.

ended the game with 63% passing accuracy along with some ridiculous decision making of his own, but somehow it’s “maybe it’s because his teammates waste it”.

come on now.

TsuWave

He has plenty of goodwill built up to be excused for a subpar performance, it’s a shame nobody else can step up. He’s too good to be playing his prime years battling for 4th place and in the Europa league. If things don’t improve drastically by the end of next season he may start to become impatient.
too good to be playing his prime years battling for 4th place”. Guy hasn’t even had a full season at United yet. We’ve not seen him deliver for multiple seasons at this level. Yes, he has put up numbers, but along the way there’s been plenty of shaky performances.

He was kicking ball for Sporting CP a year ago. I’m sure we’ll be alright in terms of hanging on to him.

Tony247

Again, why was he not playing his central no. 10 position? Why was he playing wide all the time? To accomodate Pogba in the center? Because Pogba played entire match in the middle instead of his usual no. 6 on wide left. Baffling.

TsuWave

Again, why was he not playing his central no. 10 position? Why was he playing wide all the time? To accomodate Pogba in the center? Because Pogba played entire match in the middle instead of his usual no. 6 on wide left. Baffling.
Pogba was on the left

Mcking

Contrary to most people's thoughts about that performance, I don't think he was too bad. Apart from, Maguire, Shaw and Pogba to an extent, no one was particularly good in that game against Man City.

I thought he played very similar to how he usually does. High energy, popping up everywhere, some nice pieces of play riddled with constant surrender of possession and loss of duels.

It is interesting to see how ending a game without a goal or assist affects the perspective on Bruno's performance so much.

Relative to how he performs every other game, I thought he was okay. If he starts against Sheffield United, then I'd expect something similar, just with more involvement and perhaps a couple of goals and assists.

laughtersassassin

Don't even think he was our best player today, I think Pogba was but one thing is for sure is the entire team falls apart without him.

Second he went off we went to shit.

Last edited:
Good today even without his customary goal/assist, only one fecked up ball he should slipped Rashford in with on the break. Saw people in the match thread saying he was anonymous, I entirely disagree. Maybe anything less than being a one man team is now anonymous in peoples' eyes with the way this guy carries us at times

Rajma

So many sweet through balls today, should have had a few assists. Incredible vision on him, some of his passes are just insane.

We went to shit as soon as he got subbed, tells you everything how dependent we’re on him.

el3mel

Shame he didn't get at least an assist deserved. As always, crucial to our play style.

RedIan

The main man as alway... love him. He makes us tick.
we look a poorer team when hes not on the pitch.

Sylar

It's not even the stuff he does with the ball, it's the off the ball stuff like tracking, chasing, etc. You can see it inspires others to do so.

It seemed like that went when he got subbed off. Thankfully we had a two goal lead by then

bsCallout

We are so not used to players as good as him that even when he has a good and steady game he's gone 'missing'.

From a team perspective it is great to see him and Pogba finding the spaces they both need to play their game without getting in eachothers way.

Voted as the 4th best midfielder in the world by FIFPRO

Only behind KDB, Thaigo, Kimmich.
If it was actually for 2020 he should've been in over Thiago who barely played this season. But we all know it's really an award for last season's performance (which is why Davies is in as well), so it's fair enough that Thiago is in. Glad to see his individual performances are getting noticed by fellow players despite the online narrative of him actually being a shit pen-merchant.

city-puma

It's not even the stuff he does with the ball, it's the off the ball stuff like tracking, chasing, etc. You can see it inspires others to do so.

It seemed like that went when he got subbed off. Thankfully we had a two goal lead by then
Second this. His off ball movement and effort are one of the main driving force for the whole team. Combined with Fred-McT who also attribute the similar dynamic and efforts, they form a dynamic connection between front and back. No wonder we look so good when these three play together. Let’s see how it is against Leeds.

OldTrevil

Fun game yesterday, forming a good link more with the midfield leading to our increased chance creation. Leeds should be his type of game, you just worry about burnout and its good that he came off for early rest in last game

Status
Not open for further replies.