6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddock

@SportingCP96 You called this one so hard. Jeeeez, his one touch play, his ability to read the game, his tactical acumen. This guy is the real fecking deal. The real fecking deal. He tore the Leeds team and Phillips in particular apart with his movement alone.

Last edited:

el3mel

Best player in the league for me currently.

Can't think of anyone who's performing consistently better than him at the moment in the whole league.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a player, pure class. His awareness and vision is brilliant.

Tony247

A perfect 10 who has 100% understanding of 360° of the pitch around him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely destroyed the highly rated Kalvin Phillips! He one touched him to death. What a player.

The United

But, his passing completion % though..

He should shoot more tbh. He has a good shot in him.

HowYouDoin

Goals and assists, just ordinary stuff for him. Nothing even special by his standards.

adamwest

Just different gravy this guy when he’s on it, which is pretty much every bloody game! What a player. Some of those touches in the middle my word. Spun them all over the shop

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Does he have to win the CL to win the Balon D'or or am I being stupid?

He is just ridiculously consistent isnt he?

Superunknown

Bruno is my favourite current player and easily our most influential post-Sir Alex signing. What a player. He elevates others around him, too. When he's on top form, he's amazing. When he's bad, he might still get a goal or an assist. He's just a ridiculous player. Could watch him all day.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Probably the most inevitable player in the league. Eats and drinks goals and assists

Tony247

Being adventurous yet how many times he has passed the ball to an offside player? Hardly right? That is what a great no. 10 would do. Impeccable visual awareness.

edcunited1878

With his skill and the game plan the coaches came up with today....he was phenomenal. Silent assassin today. Kept it right and kept it fun while the chaos was around him.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Bruno’s customary sexy performance. Why does he not play for Barcelona or Bayern?
You would think he's playing for a championship side. We're still one of the biggest clubs in the world and contrary to what some believe, we are still very attractive for players.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Got to be a PFA POTY contender, it's nigh on a year he's been doing this and there's no signs he's slowing down

sillwuka

DO NOT give this man space with the ball around the box or he will kill you off.

He's such a lethal finisher and I'm still amazed at how clinical he is. His flicks don't get enough credit either, keeps the ball ticking very well when we are attacking.

lex talionis

I get your point - but just be pleased he’s ours - he’s fantastic
Very pleased indeed. In hindsight, it’s hard to see what the concerns were among the big clubs and our own management, which got it right but only after dithering.

edcunited1878

Silent domination?
His movement and touches. He literally played Phillips off the pitch and it's not as if he bullied him dribbling the ball or relentlessly turning him over and over.

Yes he scored twice and got an assist, but he was so efficient and killed Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.