6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

Balls of steel for the penalty, but another poor game by him.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great penalty. He needs to be better in possession, been too sloppy recently.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He was terrible today. Was involved in both of Brighton's goals, too many times gave the ball away inside our final third inviting back the pressure immediately when we should be relieving it. Good thing that he didn't let it affect him for the penallty in the end, ultimately winning us the game.

NinjaFletch

His worst game since the arrival. Nothing came off except for the pen.
Played a great ball for Rashford's goal too (although it's generous that it will go down as an assist).

Easy to forgive a player whose worst performance sees him crop up with two key moments

Raven

Shocking performance. He needs to watch his back with Donny in the squad now.

Zoo

Neglected his defensive duties today. Great pen and pass to Rashford.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Poor overall but he played a great ball for Rashfords goal and he put the penalty away easily.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Another goal and assist from Bruno Fernandes. Plus his ball for Matic in the build up for the first goal was beautifully set. Neither Brighton's keeper or defenders could risk coming for it because of how and where he hit it.

Another decisive contribution.

Fernandes had a very sloppy first half and his defensive contributions were iffy. However, again, without him do we get anything from this game? I think not.

Ainu

He does a lot wrong but then does a lot right as well. You can say what you want about him but he has nerves of steel on penalties. The pressure on this one was immense, but he doesn't seem to care. Rifled it in.

acnumber9

Typical Bruno Fernandes. He’s poor for most of the game but we don’t score any of our three goals without him.

kiristao

Not much came off for him yet I have no complains about him because he works so hard and is constantly trying to make things happen. Apparently ran more than 12kms which was a km more than everyone else on the pitch.

POF

What a player. Not his best game but a key contribution for all 3 goals.

That penalty at the end. Absolutely clinical.

RedIan

Not at his best but still passionate and always looking to create and works his arse off.. cool as fuK on pens.

Involved in all three goals, that assist to Rashford was actually maybe his best open play assist for us so far. A few balls slid through to Martial that he should've done far better with. Otherwise poor again but at least drove us forward and wasn't only a detriment, challenge for the pen was idiotic

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I love him. His post game interview was mint as well. Seriously, bottle what he is as a player and benchmark every signing against his attitude and if they don't meet it, don't sign them.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Poor defensively, great on attack. He setup some sweet ball to Rashford and Martial, and always dangerous on set pieces/corner.
And as usual, worked his balls off.

Gopher Brown

What a player. Not his best game but a key contribution for all 3 goals.

That penalty at the end. Absolutely clinical.
I agree. I thought he was good today, not sure why people are criticising him so much above - everything we created came through him

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He was poor but so was everyone else. We need to buck our ideas up fast.

Ludens the Red

His attitude is unbelievable. Very poor at times today but his head never ever drops. Never sulks, never hides, never stops running. Unreal attitude and desire.

OleBoiii

We can afford having an inconsistent player in the starting XI when he keeps dishing out those key passes and is unstoppable from the penalty spot.

He's a classic accelerator. When the team performs well, you definitely want him in there to unlock defenses. But when things are tough you also want him in the team, simply because he can create stuff out of thin air.

Gonçalo Motta

His mindset kinda reminds me Cris Ronaldo when he was having really bad games but still managed to score a couple of goals out of the blue because he never stopped trying. Bruno feels like the kinda of player that can have a sh*t game but he is always trying to make something work out so eventually it does. Was in both goals (incredible long range pass to Rash) and scored a clean pen while having a bad game, can't complain

The United

He was terrible today. Was involved in both of Brighton's goals, too many times gave the ball away inside our final third inviting back the pressure immediately when we should be relieving it. Good thing that he didn't let it affect him for the penallty in the end, ultimately winning us the game.
Involved with all our goals too...

lawliet354

If we had better striker than Martial, he would have couple of assists more.

Little bit sloppy with his passing today, but still the only player with the most intent to win out there

RuudTom83

Bruno playing like Bruno...you will get a tonne of goals and assists, along with a load of sloppy balls and giveaways.

But in the team i would always give him a free ticket.

It's the other midfielders that need to control the match more, leaving Fernandes to do what he does best.

Paul_Scholes18

Very poor game, but great that he scored the pen. He is really performing as pk taker so far for us.

Woodenlung

Bruno was crap today, but without him we wouldn't have scored a goal. It's a similar story to last season's closing games. The entire team is struggling and Bruno is digging us out if a hole.

We need two more quality additions to ensure we don't keep having to relying on one player to save us. That won't work forever and if we don't strengthen we could finishing outside the top 6.

Obiorahking_

“poor defensively“...imagine Having to worry about the defensive performance of your CAM despite his high workrates.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
2 poor defensive actions and 2 great attacking actions.

I don’t think he was awful but it’s hard to excel in a team with such little control of the match.

his passing was much better today which is good to see, looks back to his best in that regard.

Leeuw

Supports
Sporting CP
:) That last one, I think I would choose the frame of the goal as MOTM.

I don't understand how some look to football. For a great Bruno you need movement alongside him and a team who is in the game, and especially the second thing wasn't there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.