6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kag

He’s one of those actual ‘world class’ midfielders people bang on about, isn’t he? I mean, I think we’ve finally went and bought one.

Not many midfielders can make that kind of impact within minutes of entering the field.

Vaibhav Raj

Gonna say I loved his cameo and get out of here before the "footballing experts" come in here to talk about those two misplaced passes they saw that no one else cares about really.

Last edited:

acnumber9

It wasn’t just quality he brought on with him, it was intensity. Completely changed the game.

Doesn't matter how well or how badly he plays, he always finds a way to make a difference.

3KDré

Looked so calm when he came on as well, as if he knew we were just about to batter them.

DeGea

Our best signing since Ronaldo. What makes him great is he is such an intelligent player as well, has great leadership qualities, and very mature. An outstanding addition to our squad.

I feel as if he would be the best description of what you need to look for in a United player.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
2nd best cameo tonight

He could've took that chance when he snatched the ball but I don't blame him for wanting to get Cavani on the score sheet.

432JuanMata

Would Ole be still here if we didn’t have him ? Is he his Mark Robins ? He has contributed nearly half of our goals/assists since he joined he is ridiculous that pass for Rashford for the 2nd eyes in the back of his head

That assist was absurd, very few players in the world have the awareness and technique to pull that off on the turn. Reminded me a lot of Pogba's assist to Ibra in the EL against Zorya(?) away

Jonno

One of the best assists I’ve seen in years. He miss-hits stuff like this every so often, and I don’t care, cus he can carve teams open when it comes off

The United

He lifted the team up. You could see the team having more urgency to press and pass quicker even at late period in the game, when he came on. Seeing him pressing like a mad man on goalkeepers would transfer energy to everyone. Even Pogba.

Last edited:

R77

Never realised how good his long passing is until the last few games. Amazeballs over the top.

Leeuw

Supports
Sporting CP
I'm looking for one or some words to describe the assist for the 2-0. Don't find the correct word(s).

kundalini

Outstanding pass for Rashford's 2nd goal; quick look to see if Rashford had set off before the ball arrived then a nicely weighted first time through-ball.

Devil may care

Dynamic when he came on, that awareness to play Rashford in for his second was sublime, he was operating as almost a false 9.

RUCK4444

Rashford will tightly take the plaudits tonight but feck me Bruno was brilliant when he came on just instantly raised our game going forwards.

What a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.