6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Those numbers are pointless. Wish he kept his game simple.
They wouldn't be pointless if our forwards were actually burying the chances. Instead:

Paul_Scholes18

You must have pretty high standard. The guy is topping all charts in our team.

I mean I would still take the current Bruno. I don't know where the other Bruno that you were talking about.

Probably does not exist.
My bad should say not as well this season since his first months here.
He is not flying with confidence anymore.

The United

Yeah would much rather he creates 0 chances yet has a 100% pass accuracy..
That would be super beautiful seeing Bruno passing back and side way for the entire 90 mins just to keep his passing stats look good.

I mean that stats is important. Probably more than the rest.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He was good. Convert 2 more chances and we woudn't have had this discussion.

Web of Bissaka

Lucky Bruno. Well I don't care :drool: I need him to score high points for FPL.

That said, it's again a mix performances, a lot of bad plays coupled with lots of good plays.

Should've had 2+ assists, damn it, that's what happen having rubbish teammates who like to waste chances, had shit touches and just overall thick in making decisions (not for the first time). He created a lot of chances and it goes to waste just like that...

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I thought he played really well today but the “Pogba FC” contingent of our fan base is slandering him all over twitter.

Modern football fans are weird. The guy created 6 big chances, how can anyone say he had a poorgame? And this is coming from someone who does call about his bad passing & poor performances. I have zero complaints with him tonight.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I thought he played really well today but the “Pogba FC” contingent of our fan base is slandering him all over twitter.

Modern football fans are weird. The guy created 6 big chances, how can anyone say he had a poorgame? And this is coming from someone who does call about his bad passing & poor performances. I have zero complaints with him tonight.
I’m with you, he didn’t give the ball away needlessly and his progressive passing was very good.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

There's a Pogba FC these days?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen

Not that I could ever give a raging shit about twitter in this life or any future lives, but agreed. It's fecking weird.

Mr PG

Never dreamt I would see United fans hate on a player who's saved our season (We were destined for 6th last season till Bruno showed up) so good he's better than Pogba.

Mr PG

We could play VDB (who won't misplace a single pass) instead of Bruno but who will score the goals and assists?

Threesus

There's a Pogba FC these days?
Most popular twitter accounts and people who run United related youtube channels are Pogba/Martial fans. I think the description of Martial online is "Black gloves. Ice cold. No smile. " If Martial does well, it is "Martial FC eating Gucci". I have always wondered what that meant.

Threesus

When he came over from Sporting, I thought his numbers for sure would go down since he has to share the ball with a lot of our attackers. Our entire attack revolves around him at the moment and without him, we look clueless. He has shown up all other attackers at the club. Our forwards/midfielders need to do more, if we are to do anything this season.

NYAS

How good was that backspin pass to Mata though?!

The guy is the ultimate playmaker. Can you imagine him behind Haaland?

Mr PG

Maybe the problem is that Bruno is not fussed about doing all the fancy stuff but is instead is always there to win a game and we haven't had that for a while. 100% focused on goals and assists no fancy dribbles or nutmegs or an extra touch when he doesn't have to. Bruno is not here to promote himself and doesn't have a fancy agent or logo (You won't find a Bruno logo on his instagram either (no interviews about dreaming of RM or Barcelona while playing for Man utd either). Just a down to earth old school workaholic who rolls up his sleeves and gets down and dirty every game and always gives credit to the team as he's not here to promote team Bruno for money or fame.

You can tell Bruno lives and breathes football and our better informed fanbase 100% appreciates him.

Strelok

Even here. I saw one of them here. Trying his best to dismiss Bruno. Fortunately he just couldn't.

Apart from two very good chances he created for Martial and Rashford. Which were saved by inhuman Johnston. His two passes to Mata and AWB were of the highest quality, perfectly weighted.

Tbh I have no idea how people can say he had a meh game. He had a very good game, we'd create literally absolutely nothing without that guy.

Mr PG

Even here. I saw one of them here. Trying his best to dismiss Bruno. Fortunately he just couldn't.

Apart from two very good chances he created for Martial and Rashford. Which were saved by inhuman Johnston. His two passes to Mata and AWB were of the highest quality, perfectly weighted.

Tbh I have no idea how people can say he had a meh game. He had a very good game, we'd create literally absolutely nothing without that guy.
I call them Bruno reducers. Everything he does they will try to water it down.

RashyForPM

As usual, he was our best player. Always trying to create and whilst from the penalty spot, scored the winning goal for us again. My MOTM.

Having said that, is it time we look for alternatives from the spot? While both were clearly the right calls, without VAR, he’d be on 3 misses in a row now. Maybe give it to Telles or Rashford. They have good records.

el3mel

It's pretty weird really. Pogba fan boys have been on a mission to prove Bruno isn't as good as Pogba. I mean everyone and his dog know this isn't right. Bruno is what we pretty much were expecting Pogba to be, the main center of the team creating and scoring consistently every game. It must hurt for some to see that a top player doesn't need ton of excuses to perform regularly.

NK86

Those numbers are pointless. Wish he kept his game simple.
Hope this is a joke but don't see any white text.

If he kept his game simple, we would have been playing Thursdays and Sundays this season and be even worse than where we are currently.

Some in our fan base want a Cleverley. Well, we already saw how that panned out.

The United

Hope this is a joke but don't see any white text.

If he kept his game simple, we would have been playing Thursdays and Sundays this season and be even worse than where we are currently.

Some in our fan base want a Cleverley. Well, we already saw how that panned out.
It didn't need a white text, did it?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He is a great player and I understand his frustration during the game at times. He knows he is much better than his teammates in general and it annoys him to see them so clueless in some instances.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He is a great player and I understand his frustration during the game at times. He knows he is much better than his teammates in general and it annoys him to see them so clueless in some instances.
Not getting Zyrech on the cheap, is looking more and more stupid each and every day. Having Bruno and him would elevate this team to no end. Now we rely on one player for all creativity, and even sometimes goals also. Even Zidane couldn't do it in every game for the whole season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Not getting Zyrech on the cheap, is looking more and more stupid each and every day. Having Bruno and him would elevate this team to no end. Now we rely on one player for all creativity, and even sometimes goals also. Even Zidane couldn't do it in every game for the whole season.
And he was the only one actively trying to set up Cavani.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
And he was the only one actively trying to set up Cavani.
True. Rashford and Martial decided to having their period at the same time. And Mata, bless his heart, tried but age catching up.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Some of you muppets deserve Lingard/Pereira starting 60 games in the 10 position every season until they retire.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
It's scary to think where we would be without him. Lets be honest United are a mid table team with no Bruno.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Starting to be a worry he’s missed 3 pens, but benefitted from var. Pens definitely inflating his stats.
If pens are inflating his goals stats, then Rashford and Martial are deflating his assist stats. I'd say he's still on the "unlucky" side.

Mm ok. The pass to Mata before he played it across for what should've been a tap in, set up Martial for a sitter, set up Rashford for a sitter, set up Cavani for a big chance, scored a goal, most chances created on the pitch, most shots... like if you want to criticize him for others missing chances that he puts on a plate, by all means...
Yeah but he took the ball away from player in the box, what COULD'VE been a penalty so he wasn't great or something.

This place is crazy, Bruno was great yesterday.

His form is a bit of a worry. Not the same standard since he joined us. Although he keeps scoring goals.
Pen misses is a worry as well. Should we give it to someone else?
How is his form a worry? He's creating big chances for fun. Not his fault our strikers can't kick the ball into the net.
The only worry is we're not giving him enough rest.

Defensive side of his game has improved also.

KW2006

Should hav atleast 2 assists if Martial and Rashford could take their chances.

Highfather_24

I don't mind Bruno misplacing passes, because I can see what he's trying and most of the time it comes off. He is the play maker, he is the risk taker, so its okay.

But when players like Matic just keep dithering on the ball, or when AWB misplaces simple passes, that boils my blood. Because you had one job, that is keep the ball.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Created 4 clear goal scoring chances, yet people are worry about him messing up a few passes here and there :lol:

I knew this this Fanbase is mental, they’ve been brainwashed by fifa and football manager into thinking players are perfect footballing robots.

Created 4 clear goal scoring chances, yet people are worry about him messing up a few passes here and there :lol:

I knew this this Fanbase is mental, they’ve been brainwashed by fifa and football manager into thinking players are perfect footballing robots.
It’s the forensic analysis that goes into each any every game, every facet, every stat that people can get their hands on.

he scored the decisive goal in a game for goodness sake.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

It's ridiculous. I don't see City fans melting down on Twitter when de Bruyne has a poor game. Fernandes is our best player by a country mile, while he's having to essentially carry the team by himself he can misplace as many passes as he wants for all I care.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

I mean, people also give Ole shit for playing with two defensive minded midfielders behind him and his risk taking is part of the reason.

MattofManchester

It actually kind of annoys me how much we rely on him.
Stop him and the whole team just falls flat on their arse.

Which I imagine is going to be a thing going forward.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I wonder what % of all United chances are created by him.

Might be over 100%, as he's creating chances in a way that even if striker misses the ball, in will end up in goal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.