6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBurner

He really is a victim of his own success. ABU's and some of our own 'fans' have had the pitchforks ready for ages. It's predictable. You lot deserve Pereria and Lingard starting for us every week.

The lad hits a patchy bit of form (down to him playing a ridiculous amount of minutes) and you're all ready to turn on the player that has carried this club on his back since the day he arrived. Pathetic.
Nothing patchy about him not improving on his excessive risk taking. Nobody is turning on him either. Its just a bunch of posters criticizing him after a bad game. Thats it.

tenpoless

what was funny about his post? Seemed a rational response to your claims....you’re very defensive of Bruno to be fair, so perhaps a little hypocritical of you to highlight this poster.
I found it funny because all the 'statistics' he was talking about, he applied it to Bruno a.k.a trying to find mistakes in a player that rivals his favourite but when it comes to Pogba, logic goes out of the window. How about applying it to both?

I haven't defended Bruno, I merely stated it's good to remember players' overall contributions first rather than launching at them because of a few bad games. First Ole in and out and now this.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I found it funny because all the 'statistics' he was talking about, he applied it to Bruno a.k.a trying to find mistakes in a player that rivals his favourite but when it comes to Pogba, logic goes out of the window. How about applying it to both?

I haven't defended Bruno, I merely stated it's good to remember players' overall contributions first rather than launching at them because of a few bad games. First Ole in and out and now this.
Well I haven’t seen the whole history of both your posts, but it seemed a rational response. You’re right on a players overall contribution. Bruno has been superb overall. Although I think honest critique is fine for all players, some has gone over the top this week on Bruno.

lex talionis

Our talisman needs a break. Not today, but soon.

We knew we were bringing in a very good player in Bruno, but my god he’s been sensational, far exceeding everyone’s expectations.

lost7

In the first half he deserved a goal from that effort with his left

lex talionis

Needs a rest. We knew Fulham would be tough to break down and they were, but let’s just state the obvious yet again: Bruno needs a rest.

Sylar

Thought he was good first half
Second he looked tired and should have come off sooner esp as we were winning

Godfather

Thought he was good first half
Second he looked tired and should have come off sooner esp as we were winning
I agree. His sloppy and woeful last minted might cloud the judgement on his performance but in the first half he was fine

cyberman

The first 45 was as good as any 45 he played all season imo. If anything he played a bit too safe in the second half. It was all to feet

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I thought he was poor again and with a exception of a few shots where he almost scored with one I felt he was poor and even did a McTominay at the 60th minute mark where he gave it away got it back and gave it away again.

PoTMS

He was still pretty shit bar that one minute where he hit the post and created the goal. Needs a rest.

Dan_F

He was much better in the first half in general. Less loose passes than we’ve seen recently, but they crept in again during the second.

I’d rest him against Liverpool and hopefully an easier game at home to Sheffield United, where he can come off after 70 mins.

RedIan

He got the assist and was unlucky that shot hit the post. he made a couple of mistakes but thats his game. I thought overall he played pretty well. Dont under estimate how he drives the team on even in his off games.
Hes transformed the whole squad Since he signed.

He was a lot better tonight than he has been.

Does look tired, clearly, but he sparked our comeback with those two nice shots from distance followed by a dangerous cross that created our opener.

Had some other great, inventive passes too. The cross to Cavani in particular that looked a certain goal.

He did have some loose passing, but the balance was much better tonight than it has been.

...and obviously you can't discount the immense work-rate and enthusiasm he shows in every game.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Reduce dangerous loss of possession at times and he's football perfection.
I think that's the only complaint we have, but it's still a big one. I just wish he had the mindset of other elite playmakers like Ozil and D.Silva just gone or Grealish now in knowing when to play it safe. Every pass doesn't need to be a fancy one.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I think that's the only complaint we have, but it's still a big one. I just wish he had the mindset of other elite playmakers like Ozil and D.Silva just gone or Grealish now in knowing when to play it safe. Every pass doesn't need to be a fancy one.
Exactly, but to be fair many of our players losing possession in much more absurd manner. He definitely has error in him, but bigger the chances are he'll produce something majestic from it.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Classic Bruno when he gave the ball away with a ridiculously poor pass in the centre circle, then bust a gut to get back and win the ball at the edge of our box. Hard to stay annoyed at anyone with that attitude. Even if they are sometimes very sloppy.
Spot on. You have to love him. Like Cavani, he will have his poor moments but you just see that football matters to them hugely. Was great in the first half, too. Hard to tell what would've been if he didn't turn on the heat in that 10 minutes' spell when Cavani scored. For that reason alone I think he had a good game.

Mainoldo

Great two moments to get us back in the game. We don’t keep the ball well enough for it ever to be more than a moments game for him. But happy with his performance.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Class player, even if he stepped up in moments during the game....was a big minute from him that got us back into the game. Unlucky not to get a goal as well.

cyberman

He seems exhausted and doesn't look like he's enjoying playing as much as strange as that sounds. Needs a rest.
Feck I dunno. Hit the post, put the cross in for Cavanis goal and the cross in that Cavani should have scored from.

It just seems as if this place is suffering from Bruno fatigue. What he does really well is just glossed over and its all about what he isnt world class at.

Status
Not open for further replies.