Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Anyone got a GIF of this backheel he did against Southampton? I wasn't able to watch the game live.

Brightonian

Honestly can you imagine how insane his stats would be if our forwards weren’t half as poor as they’ve been this season? Frightening.
Great assist-makers highlights always look like that, though. Pogba's season with Ibrahimovic was an absolute festival of insane key passes which Ibra fluffed, but few noticed because Ibra was also putting enough of them away to get a respectable tally.

RUCK4444

Great assist-makers highlights always look like that, though. Pogba's season with Ibrahimovic was an absolute festival of insane key passes which Ibra fluffed, but few noticed because Ibra was also putting enough of them away to get a respectable tally.
Oh yeah I know we can’t expect all those chances to be converted, I’m just factoring in how poor our forwards have been at finishing compared to last season.

You’d expect a chunk of those easy misses to be converted if they were in form like last season.
Mason and Martial in particular (but the majority of misses are from Rashford.)

Man Utd 3:3 Everton

lost7

His goal deserved to be the main talking point of this game. Instead it's gonna take a backseat over how awful our defense is

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The game largely happened around him today I felt, but he added moments of real quality when he was involved. Fantastic goal, and created one of Rashford’s 17 chances too.

el3mel

So fecking annoyed we didn't win the game he scored such goal in. This was one of the best post SAF goals I have seen by a mile. So arrogant and class in it, it was brilliant to watch.

Disgraceful we didn't win this game with how good of a performance Bruno put in. Cantona-esque goal. Should've had an assist but Rashford bottled it to finish Everton off. Feel disgusted for him.

Ludens the Red

Excellent. I’ve noticed he’s using the ball better now as well. He’s started slowing things down and not always going for the killer pass. Cannot remember him giving the ball away once today. I also love how much he moans, Neville used to be like that.
I echo @Bwuk post. He has to be made captain at the end of the season.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That goal could've been a massive moment in the season. Now it's consigned to the dustbin of just another goal in a draw.

kundalini

Fantastic strike for his goal. Set up Rashford for one of his big chances. 4 shots and 3 key passes in total.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Bruno should leave us and go somewhere else instead of wasting his career with us. No matter how many goals he scores or creates our defense will be pissing away goals.

It must be extremely infuriating for him. I'd say the same for cavani also but he's about to retire anyways. Undoubtedly pogba will be moving in the summer.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I don’t think he was that involved in the game tbh. Think in this particular game, clear difference between excellent goal and excellent performance. He didn’t do anything bad, but in the first half he didn’t really get into the game, then pulled that stunner out. But I think he had a quieter game than usual, goal aside.

Second half more of it went through him, and he should have had an assist but feck knows what Rashford was playing at.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Amazing goal, however I'm annoyed that I can't enjoy it as much as I should be able to because of the result.

This whole game is now tarred with the brush of disappointment and I won't be able to look at anything that happened in it again without thinking about it.

Devil may care

Good game tonight with a great goal and should have had an assist with that pass where he slipped Marcus in.

Red00012

Half a page of comments when they’re should be pages about that goal , but we’ve DDG et al to thank for that

Oranges038

It was an exceptional goal the dip he got on it as well as making Davies look like a complete tool. Just a shame De Gea took the attention away from it.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Supposed to go Barca but they have money issues. Assume he won’t want to come back though.
I believe Memphis still posts a lot of Utd related stuff on his social media so seems to be a fan. If we actually wanted him there's a fair chance he'd want to give it a second chance. I admit I haven't actually watched him play and his stats look good, but I find it hard to believe he's turned it around enough to warrant going for him again though.

RRCE

His goal deserved to be the main talking point of this game. Instead it's gonna take a backseat over how awful our defense is
Agreed. It was a magnificent goal, which fully deserved to be a game winner. It reminded me of a Cantona moment. I feel like Rooney tried that at least once a game throughout his United career without ever pulling it off (despite scoring many great goals).

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Great goal and good all round match. Shame we got pegged back to a draw.

I do wonder if he could have got back and helped out a bit more when we conceded the second goal though. If he'd been back defending the goal scorer would've been his man.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I really wished he put his hands on his hips after that goal and turned to look at the cameras

Andersons Dietician

Great goal even with some seriously shoddy goal keeping. Do feel like we struggled to get him involved in the first half but second half we started to find him and felt like his overall use of the ball was much better. Put a shift in which makes the James goal more difficult to swallow as surely he has to see that danger and be getting back to get something, anything on him. By the time he notices it and makes an effort it’s too late.

Thought he was decent.

lex talionis

Another 7/8 performance for me. There’s really nothing you can pick apart in his game. Apart from suffering fatigue which dents his game from time to time, Bruno has been nothing short of consistently fantastic this season.

A shame he’s the only player on the squad you can honestly say is a leader. We need one or two more players who are willing and eager to shoulder the burden. We had Keano, but then we also had Scholes and Giggs. We had Vidic, but then we also had Rooney and Rio. We have Bruno, but then who?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Where would we be without him?
Midtable, which reflects the quality of the squad.

Inevitable that if we don't improve in the next year or so he will become the next Pogba, with constant links away.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The lack of intelligence is baffling. You get a FK on a very promising position and you put that to defenders. 93 min, you are trying a long shot from a very awkward position.

When he is bad, he just stinks. Frustrated individual who absolutely have no idea what to do next. It would just be a very bad idea to make him the captain. When things don't work , he could just lose things completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.