6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

I'm certain they are WUMs. Definitely not United fans and highly doubt they've ever set foot in Manchester, let alone Old Trafford.
I had a season ticket in 10/11 and have been to numerous away games over the years so you got that very wrong didn't you and I would feel exactly the same if I still had it now. I just cannot bear to see the club being forced to suffer these past 16 years due to those scumbag owners and missing out on players who should have been Utd players not bloody City ones instead.

Last edited:

A-man

Bruno has set his own bar so high that when he doesn't impact the game we all think he had a poor game.

As you say he is a high risk high reward player, so he misses many passes and chances until he gets the magical moment that changes the game. When it doesn't happen its disappointing but you just have to look at one of our games where he doesn't play to know how much impact he makes.

We are totally dull and toothless without him.
He is a high risk-high reward kind of player. When it works he can win is matches, when it doesn’t work it cost us loss of possession and counters. But we should remember we haven’t conceded one single counter goal in the PL this season. However his game style could make playing a high line difficult.

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
He is our best player by far, I just hope he didn't got infected with SARS LINGZ 14 virus.

lost7

Involved in both goals. Not a perfect game, but what a player

slored1

My man of the match. Never stops running, so much involvement and creativity. Top player.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Without Bruno we'd be 8th or something. If we bring in a few of a similar calibre we could be something. If we don't he'll be off in a couple of seasons max.

FujiVice

As good a game as you can expect when the rest of the team played so poorly. His effort can not be denied. Until Bruno I was never happy etc.

SAFMUTD

Another “shitty” performance where he lost the ball several times and still was key for the 2 goals.

jem

Decisive as usual, but he really has been in a worrying patch of form for a while now.

Cast5

What a player, you realise how good he is when you listen to rival fans talk about him, especially some “United fans” :lol: its great, amazing footballer.

TheReligion

Abusive
Without Bruno we'd be 8th or something. If we bring in a few of a similar calibre we could be something. If we don't he'll be off in a couple of seasons max.
We are second now. So are you saying we need to bring in a few of similar calibre to win the league? And if we don't win the league he'll be off?

Sylar

Did that guy who take him out get booked? Good contributions to the goal and he's always moving and energetic and wanting to get on the ball

Valencia Shin Crosses

All I'm asking Bruno is to please, please stop attempting the Hollywood long passes. You're a brilliant player mate but you aren't Pirlo, stick to buzzing around and creating chances around the box through shooting and clever passes. Literally the majority of his bad giveaways come from this.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Looked absolutely gassed at the end, he was blowing just to walk over to the penalty spot. A forgettable performance, which I think reflects he's been massively overplayed and is on his last legs. As soon as top four is mathematically secure Bruno is one of many that should be rested for league games, so we have a good chance at the Europa.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
Poorly taken penalty, but it went in so it’s a goal that counts. 24 goals so far
It almost sounds like you're annoyed it went in.

Looked absolutely gassed at the end, he was blowing just to walk over to the penalty spot. A forgettable performance, which I think reflects he's been massively overplayed and is on his last legs. As soon as top four is mathematically secure Bruno is one of many that should be rested for league games, so we have a good chance at the Europa.
It was in the 90th minute, it's understandable. But he was still making forward runs 'til the very end. He doesn't need rest that much, although I agree that once in a while he could be rested, if there's only 72h rest before an important match.

Brightonian

Must be one of the most hacked players in Europe at the moment, and he gets absolutely no protection from referees. It's worse at the moment because he's knackered and taking much longer to move the ball on, so drawing fouls. Legs'll be black and blue after the Brighton game and now this.

MrBest

Needs a solid rest, 70 games in 14 months which includes COVID break. 48 games this season already, most of them playing 90 minutes. His style of play makes him more tired.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Dunno what was more jammy the way he won the penalty or the way he converted it

The ABU's won't of liked that :lol:

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
Another god awful performance but dds to his stats.
We have to consider the team's performance. Compared to the team mates, I don't think BF's performance was "awful". BF is not Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi. You rarely see him dribbling or trying 1-on-1s. It's all about clever passes and positioning. So his performance will always be linked to those around him. What good is to make a clever pass, if a team mate doesn't "get it" and goes another way? In the statistics, that's a failed pass, but it wasn't really only his fault. Fortunately, he has that world class touch, that wins matches, even when things aren't going his way.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
We have to consider the team's performance. Compared to the team mates, I don't think BF's performance was "awful". BF is not Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi. You rarely see him dribbling or trying 1-on-1s. It's all about clever passes and positioning. So his performance will always be linked to those around him. What good is to make a clever pass, if a team mate doesn't "get it" and goes another way? In the statistics, that's a failed pass, but it wasn't really only his fault. Fortunately, he has that world class touch, that wins matches, even when things aren't going his way.
Im looking at his performances in isolation, as it’s only fair, I’m looking to see how many good-great-poor performances he has over the season. We have players who are blamed regardless of how they play, if I’m honest game to game Bruno has stats and not performances.

I don’t disagree by the way that it’s related to the team, poor coaching and some poor (Dan james, McT etc) players and I do think Bruno is quality. But wildly inconsistent.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
85% pass completion, good game. white text incase anyone needs it.

jackal&hyde

24 goals and 14 assist this season with god knows how many more chances created. Unbelievable player!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Feels like he's holding onto the ball too long lately, especially when dropping deeper. Basically, he's doing a Pogba, getting caught on it and causing issues.

Will be fascinating to see if he can get a second/third/fourth wind and put together some performances before the end of the season, cause right now it's a bit bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.