6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternitiy

Really can't stand him sometimes. He's so annoying constantly blaming everyone else but himself.

slored1

Love him, but he was utterly shambolic today. One good pass and that was it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Completely shut down today. Been out of form for a bit now, nothing worrying, was bound to happen and it came at a time where Pogba/Greenwood really stepped up so it was fine.

city-puma

His shooting has been off for a little while now. He had 2/3 good chances to at least hit the target, but he scuffed the shot in all circumstances. Needs to pick up form for the final stretch in the Europa league
That’s true. I hope him get his shooting form back.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Yet another very poor performance, had worryingly few good games since December

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Completely shut down today. Been out of form for a bit now, nothing worrying, was bound to happen and it came at a time where Pogba/Greenwood really stepped up so it was fine.
I’m a bit worried, as we have a European semi-final this week. It feels as if he has become our undroppable talisman, when he’s the current poorest performer out of the likely starters.

You can only fit Cavani, Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba and a double pivot in the same team by leaving someone else out.

SAFMUTD

Another quiet game from him, I knew his superb form was unsustainable but he's been average for a while now.

Dante

Average bang
Second season syndrome. Everyone goes through it. Opposition defences have been wise to him since around January.

He was always wasteful, even when he was winning games single-handed. It's just that now, he has fewer chances to be wasteful. The next step for him is to adapt to PL shit-housery.

Or else, play alongside another creator. 3 finishers + 1 creator in the front four is putting too much responsibility on one man. Either Pogba needs to become a full-time wide playmaker, or we need to buy somebody else who is.

bosnian_red

I’m a bit worried, as we have a European semi-final this week. It feels as if he has become our undroppable talisman, when he’s the current poorest performer out of the likely starters.

You can only fit Cavani, Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba and a double pivot in the same team by leaving someone else out.
Eh, he still does his bit and plays well most of the time, just not as much of a difference maker which is fine. Today was bad of course but he's still been a good level IMO. He's still vital for team balance though. Generally I think we are better with only 2 of Rashford/Cavani/Greenwood in at a time, as we need a creative balance on either the left or right wing.

bosnian_red

Second season syndrome. Everyone goes through it. Opposition defences have been wise to him since around January.

He was always wasteful, even when he was winning games single-handed. It's just that now, he has fewer chances to be wasteful. He simply needs to adapt to PL shit-housery.

Or else, play alongside another creator. 3 finishers + 1 creator in the front four is putting too much responsibility on one man. Either Pogba needs to become a full-time wide playmaker, or we need to buy somebody who is.
Yeah not a chance it can work when you have 3 shooters in your front 3. Regardless of Bruno or Pogba as the 10, we need one of the 2 wingers to be creators, which is why I like Pogba and Bruno in the front 4 with only 2 of Rashford/Greenwood/Cavani, and why Sancho is still the perfect signing for us IMO.

Devil may care

Spent more time complaining than playing today, made a couple of good pssses but should have done better with that chance on the edge of the box.

NK86

Really can't stand him sometimes. He's so annoying constantly blaming everyone else but himself.
The bold bit, don't know where to start. Wonder if you felt the same about Ronaldo when he used to whine twice the amount as Bruno. The guy works works his socks off and tracks and attacks the whole game, yet it is he who you cannot stand when he has single-handedly pulled us through on so many occasions. Some of you lot deserve to see Lingard stink it up every week.

Guapa

Another poor showing from him.I think we A.N.Other to play alongside him,Maddison or Grealish please.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
His and Rashford's constant gesturing at Mason is getting annoying especially as he was playing better that both of them combined.
As for Bruno, he's having his end of season dip again which is something we need to fix. He needs to be rested more and I think we will see more of VDB next season.

criticalanalysis

I've largely got no problems with him at all tbh.

Even with his flaws, there are still many moments of quality.

I think he's been far let down by his team mates and the manager.

His games now are what we saw with Pogba under Mourinho/Ole: the single (central) source of creativity, playing in a loop sided formation with no efficient organisation or playing style and poor team mates.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Yet another very poor performance, had worryingly few good games since December
he really is a disappointment form the start of the year, obviously it's not easy to keep some of the worldie performances every week, especially for a palyer as erratic as him but surely he needs also competition and stop being undroppable. That's why we certainly need a palyer like Grealish to build finally a top squad where none of the "star" players have their place in the suqad secured, rotating with Rashford as well..

The minimum for me is being at least outperform Daniel James which he failed today. But people will love him and since his arrival we got our mojo back etc... that shouldn't stop people form criticising him when he's simply not good enough. I think I am blindseeing so many positives comments like if people were watching a game from last year... Needs to get a grip and work on the basics..

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Bielsa got Philips to stick to him like glue. As our only midfielder capable of creating anything that’s going to neuter us every time. Pogba and/or VdB should have come on far earlier.

Don’t get all the posts saying weird stuff like they don’t like him, or taking issue with him throwing an occasional strop. We need more players like that. We’re far too passive in terms of the personalities on our team. His aggression and will to win is a big part of why he has such a positive effect on us.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's been really poor for a while now. Needs some competition.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Bielsa got Philips to stick to him like glue. As our only midfielder capable of creating anything that’s going to neuter us every time. Pogba and/or VdB should have come on far earlier.

Don’t get all the posts saying weird stuff like they don’t like him, or taking issue with him throwing an occasional strop. We need more players like that. We’re far too passive in terms of the personalities on our team. His aggression and will to win is a big part of why he has such a positive effect on us.
While that is true, I think that’s a challenge for a player. Just because you are being marked doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be effective. The challenge is on you to win that battle. Get the better of your marker.

With Bruno, I don’t think he has the gifts to get the better of a tight marker. He doesn’t really have upper body strength to hold off, or dribbling ability or real acceleration - but that is not a positive. He will struggle if closely marked for that reason on future, he needs to find solutions/answers for it. As it is, his strengths are more suited to other types of situations, but for a number 10 - having that individual ability is also needed, skill, strength, acceleration etc. We’ve tried to man mark Hazard before and got nowhere near him and ended up getting a man sent off. Your challenge is to win the battle with your marker, which in turn creates the advantage for your own team as you have typically taken the DM out of the game who is more concerned with covering you than covering space.

KennyBurner

While that is true, I think that’s a challenge for a player. Just because you are being marked doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be effective. The challenge is on you to win that battle. Get the better of your marker.

With Bruno, I don’t think he has the gifts to get the better of a tight marker. He doesn’t really have upper body strength to hold off, or dribbling ability or real acceleration - but that is not a positive. He will struggle if closely marked for that reason on future, he needs to find solutions/answers for it. As it is, his strengths are more suited to other types of situations, but for a number 10 - having that individual ability is also needed, skill, strength, acceleration etc. We’ve tried to man mark Hazard before and got nowhere near him and ended up getting a man sent off. Your challenge is to win the battle with your marker, which in turn creates the advantage for your own team as you have typically taken the DM out of the game who is more concerned with covering you than covering space.
Right on the money. He has to improve his general play in these settings.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I thought he was far livelier today then he has been in a while.

Created a few moments for himself, one shot just wide and another one closed out well by Leeds.

Been far more frustrated within him in recent weeks than today.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Created a few moments for himself, one shot just wide and another one closed out well by Leeds.

Agree with this. It was a poor performance as a team in general, and I put that down to team selection in the main. We had a few nearly moments from Bruno that could have been different on another day.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

Agreed.

Dan James was the most infuriating player today.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

Aouer-United

I don't understand why Ole gives Bruno a free roam in No.10, I don't feel like Ole has any plan for him, just tell him to enjoy and have a fun. If you watch KDB under Pep and other CM, you would understand what they're trying to do but watching Bruno, it feels like he was all over and given the freedom to do what he wants, no coaching needed.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The bold bit, don't know where to start. Wonder if you felt the same about Ronaldo when he used to whine twice the amount as Bruno. The guy works works his socks off and tracks and attacks the whole game, yet it is he who you cannot stand when he has single-handedly pulled us through on so many occasions. Some of you lot deserve to see Lingard stink it up every week.
I think players flailing their arms around and constantly complaining are beyond annoying. I think CR7 is a great player, Bruno's a good player as well, doesn't change the fact I think they're annoying as hell to witness doing that and if I was on their team, I'd have a word or two with them about it. I think it's weak to point and blame your teammates all the time the way a CR7 does and the way Bruno is slowly starting to do as well. You can appreciate what a player does without condoning every single aspect of their behavior, it's allowed.

Last edited:

A-man

Poor game. Looked to me as Leeds were efficiently shutting him down, especially in the first half. This is a tactic that worked well and he needs to play with Pogba, no team can shut down two geniuses at the same time.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Off day. But then not a single one of our front four played well today. Apathetic performance all round.

Le Red

Some people like Choir Boy FC, what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.