Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Or:

a) Ole doesn't have it in him to tell Bruno to sit out one or two games, when Bruno wants to play
b) Ole doesn't trust anyone to replace him in the team
Let’s even continue ridiculous suggestions:

c) Ole had a dream where a fairy visited him and told him that if he rests Fernandes, he will be banished into eternal fire.
d) Bruno’s contract stipulates that any game he is fit and he doesn’t start, we have to pay him £100m.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Also just physically, he's not quite Di Maria levels, but Bruno Fernandes is very slight. He's got a bit of a marathon runner build. No wonder he puts 90 minutes in for fun.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
The audacity of posters on here thinking they have a more mature and informed viewpoint than Bruno Fernandes. :lol:
I'm not saying I have a more informed viewpoint than Bruno, I'm saying the people paid to track his fitness will have a different insight into his conditioning, and the management team will have to assess the players' and sports scientists' opinions in combination, and at times the players' opinion will be overridden. There's lots of players who want to play all the time, but their managers decide to rest on the advice of their team. I'm sure the next time Bruno is rested you will be amazed at the audacity of Ole and the team deciding to do something that we know, beyond any doubt, Bruno doesn't think is necessary.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
One of the few I had no issues with tonight, should've picked up another assist if not for a very poor Greenwood finish.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
My MOTM tonight, barely wasted a pass. Really should have scored though

Haddock

Difference between him and Pogba is stark. This guy gets that you need to be on it and kill off any hope in the opposition.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
That assist for Cavani was world class. Something you'd see from that peak Barcelona side years ago.

Tiber

What a fabulous player. Must be dead on his feet after playing so much this season, but still producing magic

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Best player at the club by a million miles. Anyone on here who tells me Pogba is our best player (like loads did this week) need to take up a new sport.

He's levels above him. Levels.

Best player at the club by a million miles. Anyone on here who tells me Pogba is our best player (like loads did this week) need to take up a new sport.

do we have levels within tiers or tiers within levels? Or are the two synonyms?

I agree Bruno is our best player. Pogba as part of a 2 mad midfield just doesn’t suit him. He’s not that player.

Devil may care

Some classy stuff tonight, one of 3 United players that had good games. The ball for Cavani's 2nd was superb and the piece of skill and vision to set Mason up for a chance he should have scored was sublime.

Holocene

You're obsessed with Pogba. Going to get yourself banned from this thread too.

SER19

Has anybody got accurate goals and assists stats across all comps for this season?

OL29

Why do you always have to disparage one player to praise another? I swear you’re doing it in every thread I see you in.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why do you always have to disparage one player to praise another? I swear you’re doing it in every thread I see you in.
cant say anything without mentioning pogba. the man is obsessed

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Some classy stuff tonight, one of 3 United players that had good games. The ball for Cavani's 2nd was superb and the piece of skill and vision to set Mason up for a chance he should have scored was sublime.
the through ball for the chance cavani hit at the keeper too. his passing was spot on tonight

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Sensational tonight. Was on his game in the final third, and created several brilliant chances.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's becoming a bit more economical with his passing whilst still being a chance creating machine.

Him and Cavani have a great partnership going too.

Mr PG

Incredible lower body strength combined with great football intelligence enables Bruno to pull off these kinds of assists from standing position when no-one expects it except experienced El-Matador.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Him, Fred, and Cavani run themselves to the ground every time they play. Respect.

And i think it's rubbing off to Greenwood and Pogba also.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Great let's compare him to Pogba again. Haven't done that for ages. The state of some of you. Newbie forums is where you belong.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Wonder where he ranks for total goal contributions across Europe. Incredible stuff. What a player.

That assist is the sort of thing that you see midfielders try now and then and so rarely get right.
7th in top 15 European leagues.

6th in top 5 leagues.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His chemistry with Cavani is crazy good.
Yeah, Cavani has 19 goals + assists this season. Not sure if few of them are counted as assists but if you consider goal involvements, they have combined really well for many goals.

Bruno's goals
Roma goal - Cavani Assist
Roma 4th goal - Cavani won penalty
Southampton - Cavani assist
Leicester - Cavani Assist

Cavani's goals
Goal vs Roma - Assist Bruno
Goal vs Roma - Assist Bruno
Goal vs Everton - Assist Bruno
Goal vs Southampton - Bruno's deflected shot headed by Cavani
Goal vs Fulham - Bruno's cross deflected by keeper

Status